Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Falcon, Crossbones Feature In "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Photos

Marvel's newly-released "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" photos bring new looks at Anthony Mackie, Frank Grillo and more.

Full article here.

Winter SOILDER looks good but they screwed up Falcon!!!! Where is his red costume? And don't give me that ultimate crapola panzey excuse....

R E D

C O S T U M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pull list: Almost every Marvel book, Age of Bronze, Captain Midnight, some Dynamite & Image. I AM DC COMIC FREE!

Falcon looks cool but I'm a little worried there's only one shot of him in the entire release. And it's a cap that was already in the trailer.

I'd freaking love them to introduce Falcon on AoS but probably wouldn't happen...

============ Just say "NO!" to $4 books. ============

I just want one scene with Crossbones in his mask. Always loved the look of that thing.

Please?

i hope that this will be his "beginning of the movie" look and that he´ll change to a more superheroric look in the end.

btw
    i saw it being announced in germany as "return of the first avenger". are these guys not up to date or is it the international subtitel of cap2?

http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/captain-america-2

Earth Fun (Party Earth) Mr_Wayne's Avatar

Yeah I understand that on film they are leaning towards the look of the military and making everything "make sense" BUT we still want to see SUPERHEROES and COMICS. Even people that don't read comics come to the movies to see COMICS. That's part of the reason why The Avengers was such a success, it looks like it was ripped straight from the pages of comics.
    “I've always wanted to diversify the DCU, but usually when I do it, James Robinson comes along and kills them all.“ -Grant Morrison

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

A little red in the suit would not have killed anyone. Still looking forward to the movie though.

That guy looks like the kind of wimp 616 Crossbones would eat for breakfast.

Realizing he would probably don a mask at some point, but if hes some sort of SHIELD operative ...its dumb. Crossbones is a bad dude never been a lick of good in him.

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    That guy looks like the kind of wimp 616 Crossbones would eat for breakfast.

Realizing he would probably don a mask at some point, but if hes some sort of SHIELD operative ...its dumb. Crossbones is a bad dude never been a lick of good in him.
    Based on what I can tell from the trailer he is either a SHIELD agent or some kind of mercenary working for SHIELD as some kind of mole (along with the rest of his team) because he appears in the elevator sequence fighting Cap.

Actually likes comics Darth Tigris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maidman View Post
    Winter SOILDER looks good but they screwed up Falcon!!!! Where is his red costume? And don't give me that ultimate crapola panzey excuse....

R E D

No self-respecting black man would put on that red costume in real life. This is just fine. Ultimate Falcon ftw!
    Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me are people that think Final Crisis is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidman View Post

R E D

Goddamn Johnny come lately nu marvel readers. All about the green!

The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

I like Falcon's suit just fine. Can't wait for this movie.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    I just want one scene with Crossbones in his mask. Always loved the look of that thing.

Please?

they'll probably mess his face up, first. makes it a bit more dramatic than him just putting on a skull mask and dubbing himself Crossbones.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Goddamn Johnny come lately nu marvel readers. All about the green!

cap 117
    less commonly known, it is also the 1st apperance of mighty general bison