Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Uncanny X-Force, #17

• Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he's eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE.
    • As Stryfe's plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she's ready to retaliate...and they'll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another.
    • Don't miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing...

Full article here.

Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks good.
    Definitely doesn't look bad

Is that Larocca? I can't tell?

Bishop & Hope make a hott couple. Gonna be great when they co-lead the Uncanny Exiles with Spiral, Forge, Puck, Boom Boom and Demon Bear. :3
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et aot 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Nah, not Larocca. I thought so at first too when I saw the panel of Cable's face.

Glad to see STRYFE has returned. It's about time we see a classic X-villain in action again.
    Havok was right.

Jean loves me this I know... for the Church tells me so. Like minded ones to her belong, the haters are weak but they strong.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Glad to see STRYFE has returned. It's about time we see a classic X-villain in action again.
    Just a shame he'll probably be shunted away after this arc.

Really hope that they don't kill Bishop here. It'd suck to see him die after just getting back from comic limbo for so long.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Just a shame he'll probably be shunted away after this arc.

Really hope that they don't kill Bishop here. It'd suck to see him die after just getting back from comic limbo for so long.
    Hopefully your wrong about Stryfe and Bishop. Stryfe has potential in the hands of a good writer. Bishop while not my favorite X-character deserves more than to be sent to comic limbo imo.
    Havok was right.

Jean loves me this I know... for the Church tells me so. Like minded ones to her belong, the haters are weak but they strong.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Hopefully your wrong about Stryfe and Bishop. Stryfe has potential in the hands of a good writer. Bishop while not my favorite X-character deserves more than to be sent to comic limbo imo.
    If Bishop makes it out of this, I wonder where he'd go from here. I doubt he'd join the JGS since he now knows what Storm did to him and I don't see him being too trusting of her after that.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

I just hope when it's all said and done, they let Bishop incinerate Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If Bishop makes it out of this, I wonder where he'd go from here. I doubt he'd join the JGS since he now knows what Storm did to him and I don't see him being too trusting of her after that.
    I always felt like Bishop & Storm should've been a thing. I remember when he first appeared, they had a connection and Storm was kinda attracted to Bishop's extreme dedication to the dream. With her being worshipped as a goddess and all, that kinda behavior would seem right up her alley I think.

Now I'm scared that the members of the X-Force teams that don't make up the new team will be killed off by Stryfe or the new villain to make them look bad...basically thrown away...
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

What's the big deal if Bishop dies? He's a time traveler from an alternate future. It might be good if he were killed and then brought back as an earlier version of the character that didn't commit genocide, perhaps as he first appeared. Sure, it would be a cheap out, but what the hell- at least Storm or the others could get to him before he went the same road.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Is that Larocca? I can't tell?

Bishop & Hope make a hott couple. Gonna be great when they co-lead the Uncanny Exiles with Spiral, Forge, Puck, Boom Boom and Demon Bear. :3
    You lost me at Puck, gained my attention at Boom Boom, & derailed with DB.