Default Leviathan powered Castiel (Supernatural) VS Blackheart (Marvel)

Which guy takes it?

Well Castiel snaps his fingers and kills Blackheart. You really didn't need to make this God-mode Cas either.

EDIT: Ok wait sorry I thought this was movie Blackheart for some reason. Comic version..I don't know how strong he is.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Blackheart is just as vague as his dad is.

And I do not watch Supernatural so not going to comment on it.

Regular Cas has killed full on demons before, so Blackheart should be a cinch. Especially if it's the version that was beat by Nicolas Cage.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Well Castiel snaps his fingers and kills Blackheart. You really didn't need to make this God-mode Cas either.

EDIT: Ok wait sorry I thought this was movie Blackheart for some reason. Comic version..I don't know how strong he is.
    Hm. I always thought BH was a pretty powerful demon in his own right. Not the crappy movie version, but the comic version.

Yeah, I think comic BH is pretty powerful but I don't know what his feats are.

Purgatory Cas doesn't have a whole lot of feats, but his best one is probably snapping his fingers and breaking a spell that Death couldn't do anything about. i don't think anything magical would work on him.

That said, I don't have a clue to what Blackheart can do.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

Looked up Blackheart.

Apparently his deal is trying to break heroes to win them over. Fails miserable and at first felt Evil cannot defeat good due to how he saw free will.

Daddy Mephshito was not happy about it so put to him. 'Use your powers again, and you'll go crazy."

Well. It happens with time. He tries his best to use heroes to help get rid of his daddy, to have his own part of Hell. But it never works out.

The only time something worked out was Ghost Rider accidentally sending Hell to Las Vegas or something like that.

Decent powers too. But I hear Castiel snaps fingers and makes supernaturals go boom.

So that most likely happens here.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Regular Cas has killed full on demons before, so Blackheart should be a cinch. Especially if it's the version that was beat by Nicolas Cage.
    Not all demons are equal, and Cas has only really killed noob demons easily. Allistair, for instance, was beating the shit out of him at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Purgatory Cas doesn't have a whole lot of feats, but his best one is probably snapping his fingers and breaking a spell that Death couldn't do anything about. i don't think anything magical would work on him.

That said, I don't have a clue to what Blackheart can do.
    Keep in mind he also permanently killed a dude via exploding him..when normally just exploding the guy would not of killed him, just caused him to need a new body. This is why the whole thing on the show with "I snap and you explode" tend to be a bit more impressive. Like when Lucifer explodes Castiel, it shouldn't of been anything but the physical destruction of his body, but Lucifer did it in such a way God needed to step in and bring Cas back. Cas then does the same thing to Raphael, except this time God doesn't want Raphael back so he stays dead. So we are talking about destroying something on a more then physical level , just with a casual finger snap. It should also be noted that Castiel powered up by a bunch of heavenly weapons flat out could *not* permanently kill Raphael.

Of course, none of the arch angels are probably as durable as comic Blackheart.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-29-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.