Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I appreciate the suggestions; we will look into these titles.

Quote Originally Posted by HolySock View Post
    I mean 31 issues really isn't enough to take Miles' story to the same heights as Peter Parker's..
    Its not even close because of how decompressed are the modern comic. Peter Parker's entire High School experience took 28 issues. Think of all the stuff that happened to him in high school. That all happened in 28 issues. With the same amount of storytelling USM would be on issue 5 or 6 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by atlasjj View Post
    I believe he has stated this a few times. I can't find the link but I do believe in the issue Miles is meant to meet Norman. There is a chance that USM #200 could be the final issue to the series. Which if you include the 3 issues to the Cataclysm mini leaves us 9 issues short of having the complete 200.
    Are you counting Spider-Men as well? If not that reduces the number to four.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by HolySock View Post
    If UCSM is ending or Miles permanently moves to 616 I think I'll stop reading the UU.

If UCSM ends and Miles goes to the 616 there won't be an UU for you to continue reading anyway.

If they are doing that (whcih I believe they are), it will be because they are shutting the doors on the UU.

And let's be honest, outside of Spidey, there isn't anything really very good happening in the UU anyway.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpriske View Post
    If UCSM ends and Miles goes to the 616 there won't be an UU for you to continue reading anyway.

If they are doing that (whcih I believe they are), it will be because they are shutting the doors on the UU.

And let's be honest, outside of Spidey, there isn't anything really very good happening in the UU anyway.
    Well I wouldn't say there's nothing. There's still the X-Men, especially now that they've finally made it official that they've brought the team back from disbandment.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.