Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eddie Cambpell's Bacchus is really fantastic. A great take on the gods in modern day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Eddie Cambpell's Bacchus is really fantastic. A great take on the gods in modern day.
    I'll definitely second this. I think Bacchus has tended to get lost in the discussion of Eddie's work. Top Shelf is supposed to release an omnibus this year.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    We all know Marvel has some pretty strong mythology based characters like Thor and Hercules. Dc has Wonder Woman (especially her current run) and slso Hercules. And there's the various comics based on mythology from other publishers. But what do you think are the best mythology based comics/runs/story arcs? I think the current WW run is amazing and is probably my favorite (never thought I'd love a WW nook like this one)
    I really like Azzarello's Wonder Woman and like you, I never thought I'd enjoy a Wonder Woman book. I'd also like to throw in the Ares miniseries by Michael Avon Oeming and Travel Foreman.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

There was a comic adaptation of the Roger Zelazny short story The Last Defender of Camelot. Someone should get around to adapting his Creatures of Light and Darkness novel.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison