Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Thanks for posting this, looks like some good recommendations I should try out. TEOTFW may be right up my alley.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

I asked my retailer about Copra and he said somebody is already buying the ONE copy that gets printed every month.
    I believe all that needs to be said has been. So here’s my two cents.”
    -- ScottMC, inadvertently summing up the Internet.

Here, fixed the Copra availability issues for you people. You can buy it directly from the guy who makes it.

http://bergenstreetcomicspress.bigcartel.com/

http://www.etsy.com/listing/16395634...ion-comic-book
    Last edited by Engineered; 12-24-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Yes, lets all dance around stuff like Justice League and pretend we all agree that it's the 'best thing evar' and that different tastes dont exist.
    Because there is NOTHING between "hipster, artsy-fartsy books" and Justice League.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomassi View Post
    I asked my retailer about Copra and he said somebody is already buying the ONE copy that gets printed every month.
    Last Christmas when the initial buzz started to build I was able to get a subscription to 'Copra' directly from Mr. Fiffe with the added benefit of home delivery. Its a small print run in the hundreds but not impossible to get- Bergen Street is doing multi-issue reprints that are available on line. I'm assuming there will be a complete 12 issue collection at some point as well.

When he eventually launches volume 2 sometime in 2014 I plan on signing up for that as well. The hand crafted, non-Diamond distribution, adds a special feeling of someone who does it because he loves it, not just because its an Image Comic with hopes for a film option.

To echo Tim, it was my favourite thing I read this year as well, though 'Saga' warrants some kudos as well IMO.
    Who wants to save the world? That's what misers do...