Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I don't see how being in SHIELD would preclude Agents of Atlas. After all, Woo WAS in SHIELD. But I would love an Agents of Atlas TV show or movie. (Probably too continuity-centric though.)
    Because they'd likely have to recast Jimmy Woo when they do an Agents Of Atlas series or film, or play the guest actor they get for the one episode of Agents an unrealistic amount of money on the off chance they may need him again.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

i've always been a Blizzard (Donnie version) fan. this should be fun. i wish that they could work Victoria Hand into the movies.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Well, the "best" are all probably off the table so they have to search hard for z-list characters or just make them up.
    Every single a or b list villain is off the table? Really?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Every single a or b list villain is off the table? Really?
    Probably but then again the Avengers have very few villians that I would call "A list". I'd say Loki, Ultron and Kang are probably the biggest name Avengers villains. On the "B list", I'd put guys like Baron Zemo, Grim Reaper and whoever's been a part of the Masters of Evil. C listers are guy like Graviton and Count Nefaria. And below them is a plethora of low level baddies who have picked fights with the Avengers over the years. So I wouldn't worry about not getting to see the big name villains on the show since there's only a few of them and you still might get to see them on the big screen. Personally, I'd like to see what the show can do with guys like Count Nefaria. A somewhat corny character but he's one of the Avengers' most powerful foes. I wouldn't mind seeing his story play out as someone who is obsessesed with acquiring god like powers.
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

I'd say throw someone silly in there like Batroc the Leaper..but then I just found out the dude is in the new Captain America movie :\
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

They may be having a hard time working the lower-tier villains they can use into the plot. Blizzard already sounds very little like his comic counterpart, so it sounds like them wanting to find characters who can fit whatever story they are trying to tell week to week.

I guess when I was envisioning a S.H.I.E.L.D. tv series,I was thinking along the lines of "Item 47",where they focus on different story arcs that last wk-3wks w/particular S.H.I.E.L.D. agents,that leads into a big bad at the end of a season.

Sounds like what they are doing w/Netflix series.
    "Everybody's Waiting," Six Feet Under finale episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg

http://i.imgur.com/hcuBe43.gif

Quote Originally Posted by hugh45 View Post
    I guess when I was envisioning a S.H.I.E.L.D. tv series,I was thinking along the lines of "Item 47",where they focus on different story arcs that last wk-3wks w/particular S.H.I.E.L.D. agents,that leads into a big bad at the end of a season.
    You got all that from a 12 minute shortfilm?
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    You got all that from a 12 minute shortfilm?
    Huh!?? No. Just thinking of what ways the series could have gone.
    "Everybody's Waiting," Six Feet Under finale episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg

http://i.imgur.com/hcuBe43.gif

Paste-Pot Pete

The opening is up. Looks like less "supervillain" and more X-Men-style "I can't control my powers".

So blizzard is now some guy with super powers , ice man style and not a guy with a techno suit like in the comics ?

I care not either way. I have never even read a comic with Blizzard in it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    So blizzard is now some guy with super powers , ice man style and not a guy with a techno suit like in the comics ?
    Blizzard does have superpowers in the comics now.

ANY hero or villain used on this show would be an improvement. They need to do something drastic before the show is cancelled.