Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Thunderbolts Annual, #1

The "Thrilling Adventure Hour" writing team of Bens Acker and Blacker bring zaniness and magic to "Thunderbolts Annual" #1.

Full review here.

These are few and far between... so when one pops up, you know it was a pretty good issue.

A good issue. Glad to see that Flash didn't get cock-blocked by Annabelle this time. My only gripe is that it looks like Marvel is trying downgrade The Legion of Monsters, I mean Mummy is now leading the team and Frank is a villain now trying to kill a kid and now there back to being sidekicks to Elsa again I can understand if Jack was there since there dating so I can see him hanging out with her but that just me and I hope that Ghost Rider doesn't get downgraded from a solid B+ character to a D player just to make the cast look good like they do with Thor or Hulk on the Avengers. PS Deadpool still rocks and he is the only reason that I haven't dropped this book.

Yup. it kind of frustrates me that the Tbolt books don't get more reviews from 'mainstream' sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    These are few and far between... so when one pops up, you know it was a pretty good issue.