Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Black Widow, #2

This January, no one escapes their past. Least of all the Black Widow, and today Marvel is pleased to present your first look at BLACK WIDOW #2. From the blockbuster creative team of Nathan Edmondson and Phil Noto - cool and calculating, the Black Widow executes her missions with laser precision. But not every mission goes according to plan. Alone and in the crosshairs, Natasha fights for her life against deadly new foes circling in the shadows. And for the Marvel Universe's deadliest covert operative - mistakes can be the difference between life and death. And the Black Widow is about to learn just how costly her mistakes can be. The beautiful and lethal new series continues this January in BLACK WIDOW #2!

Full article here.

God, I love Phil Noto's work.

I sincerely hope the carpet matches with beautiful drapes.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Noto's work is amazing. I hope the story is just as amazing. Finally, I hope Noto can keep up with the schedule. This book would sorely be lacking without his pencils.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai32 View Post
    God, I love Phil Noto's work.
    Me too. I hope Edmonson also do a great job.

that's some pretty art right there.

Is this book any good? I love Phil Noto's art, he has this nostalgic mid-century style from the 1950's that's retro and cool.
    Thunderbolts, New Warriors, and Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoMX9 View Post
    Is this book any good? I love Phil Noto's art, he has this nostalgic mid-century style from the 1950's that's retro and cool.
    We're about to find out in January.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Noto's art is incredible. My only worry is who will eventually take over as a fill in artist.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoMX9 View Post
    Guy's awesome!
    http://www.salisburysnake.com/2012/0...s-and-mad.html
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

I almost expect to see Sean Connery's bond in the next scene. Looks so cinematic.

Noto is on a whole other level, don't know what else can be said. That is beautiful, beautiful art that hits deep to the soul, i can literally feel my inside stirring from gazing upon it. (could be gas, wait... nope, it's all Noto)

Hope tons of people buy it!! I'll probably buy 2 copies so i can use one to read and the other as part of my poster montages i'm currently making for my wall.
    Last edited by eXplorer; 12-19-2013 at 11:22 PM.

My most-anticipated title of the new year...

Quote Originally Posted by eXplorer View Post
    Noto is on a whole other level, don't know what else can be said. That is beautiful, beautiful art that hits deep to the soul, i can literally feel my inside stirring from gazing upon it. (could be gas, wait... nope, it's all Noto)

Hope tons of people buy it!! I'll probably buy 2 copies so i can use one to read and the other as part of my poster montages i'm currently making for my wall.
    I want to see it!
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noto gals.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	123505