Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Shinick Battles a "Goblin Nation" in "Superior Spider-Man Team-Up"

Kevin Shinick teams up with "Superior Spider-Man" and tells CBR about his plans for the series including bringing Punisher and Daredevil into "Goblin Nation."

Full article here.

The Superior SpideyClone SpideyClone's Avatar

Well he's got big shoes to fill following Yost, but I enjoyed Superior Carnage and I'm looking forward to what Shinick does in Team-Up.

SpOck had better leave Punisher and Daredevil alone and not try to beat them up.

I use Cro-Magnums, baby! C.O. Jones's Avatar

People are saying SpOck is gonna get his arrogant butt handed to him facing the Goblin but I don't think so now, and I'm really liking the team-up between the 3 that Peter probably wouldn't necessarily go for in the past. SpOck has been very efficient at what he does and going to the Punisher & DD for an assist can only increase his odds. I hope we get to see how badass the Spider-Minions can be instead of being cannon-fodder targets.
    Nick Fury's to-do list:

1) Save the world.
    2) Punch Norman in the face.
    3) Have a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    SpOck had better leave Punisher and Daredevil alone and not try to beat them up.
    nah, they're just gonna punch him first and say fuck you like all the others have done. heck, kaine was the guy who showed the most rage.