Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Amazing X-Men #3

This January, prepare for a Beast like you've never seen before in AMAZING X-MEN #3 - from the critically acclaimed creative team of Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness! Split between heaven and hell the X-Men battle supernatural forces unlike any other - and they're in way over their heads! Now, to shut down Azazel and his army of demons - Hank McCoy must unleash his animal side! Plus, the moment you've all been waiting for - the X-Men come face-to-face with Nightcrawler! Don't miss the bombastic AMAZING X-MEN #3 on sale this January!

Full preview here.

Damn, Kurt is a real player....Storm just melted in his arms....lol
    Destiny's Child - "If" - Here

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    Damn, Kurt is a real player....Storm just melted in his arms....lol
    That or the writers can't seem to decide who to pair Storm up with. Black Panther, Wolverine now Nightcrawler it's like they can't make up their minds.
    Havok was right.

Jean loves me this I know... for the Church tells me so. Like minded ones to her belong, the haters are weak but they strong.

Maybe she wants to play the field.

And, shouldn't she be taller than Kurt?
    A house is not a home without books or cats.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    That or the writers can't seem to decide who to pair Storm up with. Black Panther, Wolverine now Nightcrawler it's like they can't make up their minds.
    Don't think there's anything actually sexual about that. He's pulling her in for a port and he's just a charming rogue type.

Storm can't keep it in her pants for like 3 panels.

Oh yay.
    Possible Storm/Kurt/Logan relationship drama?

JUST WHAT I WANTED TO READ.

Fuuucknothnku
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.---Hermann Hesse

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Looks great.

I think Storm is just caught up in the moment; from seeing Kurt again and him acting all swashbuckely. I'm sure her panties are as wet as a pirate ship sailing the high seas.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Go take a chill pill ProfeZZor X's Avatar

That third page would be so much better off without any dialogue at all. The expressions on her face and Kurt's actions pretty much describes their emotions perfectly.

What, you've never been swept up in the moment and kissed the girl just because?

Looks like the after life has done wonders for Nightcrawlers height! He's the same size as Storm now....

A guy who loves comics Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    To be fair, Claremont intimated that Kurt had some feelings for Ororo in his last Uncanny run. At the same time, Storm does seem like she's the one giving in to passion, as it were.

I still wish Storm could just be alone for a while so she can be developed a bit more without having to be "___'s girlfriend." It seems like no one's done anything worth while with her in years, and almost every time she gets a solo story or mini, they put her against Shadow King.

Oh well, take what you can get, I suppose...
    What else can I say but, "I love comics."

No reason such flirtation has to indicate a relationship. Hell, if Nightcrawler BAMF'd me out of my office right now and into the crow's nest of a pirate ship, I'd be tempted to kiss him myself.

Great preview. Love that we're finally getting to see Nightcrawler confront the other X-men. But I can't tell if Storm is on the verge of fainting or if she's really that happy to see Nightcrawler again. I hope it's not the beginning of another love triangle involving Wolverine. We've had enough of those over the years. Besides, the X-books have done a terrible job exploring his relationship with Storm, which was revealed in Amazing X-men #1 to be pretty intimate. I hope Marvel comes up with better ideas of exploring it that don't involve love trainagles.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

gerbil on a wheel SoupStainedTie's Avatar

Not even I can say it doesn't LOOK great.