Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default IDW solicits for March 2014; "G.I. Joe," "Transformers" Hit Milestones

IDW Publishing's solicits for March 2014 see "G.I. Joe" and "Transformers" hit milestones, plus new "X-Files," "Judge Dredd" & more!

Full article here.

Here is to hoping that a new issue of Wild Blue Yonder comes out! Otherwise this month is a bust for me.

Nothing really interesting this month, although I'm really liking Farinas' work on Catalyst Comix, so I might check his Judge Dredd out.

The X-Files: Season 10 #10
    Joe Harris (w) • menton3 (a) • Francesco Francavilla (c)
    “More Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man” The ubiquitous foe of Agents Mulder and Scully has returned from the dead, raising many questions and burying many answers. Find out more about his resurrection, along with his past, in this special stand-alone story, which sets the stage for the next big story arc!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    • Ask your retailer about the menton3 variant cover!
    • Special standalone story featuring the “Cigarette Smoking Man”!
    • Eisner-winning cover artist Francesco Francavilla begins his run as the regular cover artist!

Francavilla? Thats some really awesome news
    Last edited by havok1977; 12-13-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

I'm tempted to pick up Judge Dredd#17, for the Dark Judges storyline.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

It looks like Powerpuff Girls is going to be an ongoing now. Awesome! The best superhero book out there. Also, they have the best villains. What would you rather have, angsty Bruce Wayne, Super Boring Man, Spider Man and his eternal grappling with his inferiority complex, or three awsome five year olds that kick butt and don't have all the issues? Also, Joker, Doctor Doom, Red Skull? Please. The Powerpuffs fight Mojo Jojo, Him and Fuzzy Lumpkins. It is not even close.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel

I'm loving them Transformers and hope to get that Metroplex cover...Sweeet!
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

Still no Little Nemo: Return to Slumberland. Starting to think it was a false start.
    "They can try, but no one's gonna care." Legendary Quote by MartinRedmond

Tears running down my cheeks that Regeneration-One will be done. I never read the original Marvel run, but when the series relaunched I took a chance on it and its been one of the most entertaining comics I've read since.

Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    Tears running down my cheeks that Regeneration-One will be done. I never read the original Marvel run, but when the series relaunched I took a chance on it and its been one of the most entertaining comics I've read since.
    Yeah, it really has been good and I was hoping that if it was selling well IDW would keep it going.

By the way has there been any news regarding IDW's Frankenstein Alive Alive! #3? I saw some preview pages once but that was months ago.
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

BANNED

I dropped the Dull Cybertron serial. I'll check out anything Roberts writes solo after the toy pack in story is done.

So I see no Judge Dredd Classics this month, hoping that IDW start putting these newly coloured editions out in the original size.
    "They can try, but no one's gonna care." Legendary Quote by MartinRedmond

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    So I see no Judge Dredd Classics this month, hoping that IDW start putting these newly coloured editions out in the original size.
    I wouldn't count on it. American publishers seem to find anything published at odd dimensions to be toxic. 'Golden Age' sized is what Rebellion themselves use for all their reprints, and that works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    Issue #8 indicated that the next Classics run would be for The Dark Judges and was suppose to be coming in June. (I'm looking forward to that.)

It looks like the IDW books I'll be picking up this month are:
    * Powerpuff Girls #7
    * Rocky & Bullwinkle #1 (of 4)
    * Samurai Jack #6
    * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures #9
    and possibly
    * Rogue Trooper #2
    * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #32
    * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Utrom Empire #3 (of 3)
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The X-Files: Conspiracy: The Crow
    The X-Files: Season 10 #10
    Star Trek: Gold Key Archives, Vol. 1
    Star Trek #31
    Superman: The Silver Age Newspaper Dailies, Vol. 2 (once I get vol. 1)
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...