Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

I don't want too many ongoing titles, maybe 4-5 with a few revolving mini's. I'm sure Barb Wire will end up as an ongoing but I would rather Occultist and Brain Boy keep going as mini's, maybe 2 per year for each.
    @BslyTheGamerGuy (Twitter)
    Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com (Blog) - Updated 4/17 Review of CONTRA for the NES is up!!

Skyman 4 review:
    A quick wrap up to the mini. It wasn't perfect, the confrontation between the Dark Skymen, and Capt Midnight and Reid, was sort of anti climatic, however, with Sharpe rising from the rubble and laughing maniacally, it sets up for a cool new villain. However, he looks half robotic now, which is confusing. Was he robotic all along, has the overload of the belts morphed him, has he been imbued with superpowers and now longer needs the belt? Questions that look to be answered in the coming issues of CApt Midnight, since Skyman was a mini. Good little mini, hoping Reid returns in the pages of Capt Midnight.

Ghost review: A bit uneven for me, the lead up to the White city butcher was diminished greatly, when he was quickly dispatched, plus who was he? showed him, but didn't give any insight into who this person was. Nor why he targeted Tommy and Sloane. Dr. October showing up was cool, but it's unclear whether she is still in control of the body, or if the mayor has taken over? It was alluded to in issue 2 that Dr. October was now possessed by the spirit of the Mayor. So that's a big question. Overall a good read, but uneven, and not up to the level of previous issues.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    Ghost review: A bit uneven for me, the lead up to the White city butcher was diminished greatly, when he was quickly dispatched, plus who was he? showed him, but didn't give any insight into who this person was. Nor why he targeted Tommy and Sloane. Dr. October showing up was cool, but it's unclear whether she is still in control of the body, or if the mayor has taken over? It was alluded to in issue 2 that Dr. October was now possessed by the spirit of the Mayor. So that's a big question. Overall a good read, but uneven, and not up to the level of previous issues.
    Interesting we have completely different reviews. I thought it was better then the other two issues. And I am sure we have not seen the last of the White City Butcher, that demon has his memory's, his body, and I bet will want pay back. He is going to be a demon crazy serial killer at some point I am sure. I trust Chris. And Dr. October is the demon that took over the mayor. But just like how he used the major's name when he was the major he is using October's name while in her body. Just like all the demon's use there host bodies name and personality. Plus I believe it was stated that only high level demons on the chain know that October is the demon. So if not all of them know the demon is going to have to act and be October. Hope that helped. Its like one of those in between the line things. But it was stated that the demon that was in the mayor is now in October and only high level demons know.

Quote Originally Posted by BSlyTheGamerGuy View Post
    I don't want too many ongoing titles, maybe 4-5 with a few revolving mini's. I'm sure Barb Wire will end up as an ongoing but I would rather Occultist and Brain Boy keep going as mini's, maybe 2 per year for each.
    And ya, Ghost, X, Captain Midnight and Barb Wire for ongoing comics seem like a good amount. Both in character types and genders. The rest as 2 per year minis sound like a good idea too.

Also here is a nice close up of that Who if not Barb Wire image:
    Last edited by Power Torch; Yesterday at 01:39 AM.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

I will be updating my blog next week with info and speculation on Barb Wire and the rest of the Project Black Sky stuff going around.
    @BslyTheGamerGuy (Twitter)
    Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com (Blog) - Updated 4/17 Review of CONTRA for the NES is up!!

Working on some really cool wallpaper for the computer. If anyone has a request for a hero or a image let me know! I already have one for Ghost and X now.

Made a X one:
    http://i62.tinypic.com/2u7vdi0.png

Captain Midnight: Made 2, not very great, but I could not pick a image for him.
    http://i57.tinypic.com/acegyp.png
    http://i58.tinypic.com/xljts2.png

Hope some people these it! If you need me to edit size or anything else just let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xwallpaperc2.jpg   cmwallpaperc.jpg   cmwallpaperc2.jpg  
    Last edited by Power Torch; Today at 02:05 AM.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

And Ghost: This one was harder to make, cause I had to make her fit, so I pushed the colored parts of it in till it looked good.
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2comsxz.png

The Occultist:
    http://i59.tinypic.com/9a5t79.png

Had to make a 2nd post cause I can only attach 3 images to a post. Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ghost6wallpaperb.jpg   owallpaperc.jpg  
    Last edited by Power Torch; Today at 02:55 AM.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3