Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Arrow's" Colton Haynes Talks Brother Blood, Donning Arsenal's Costume

"Arrow's" Colton Haynes describes his fight against Brother Blood, his Season 2 arc and whether Roy will don Arsenal's costume.

Full article here.

Actualy I loved the fact Mr.Haynes knows Roy Harper not just as "Speedy" but as "Red Arrow" and "Arsenal"...showing some geek cred means that the role just isn't a paycheck to him

Can't wait for the inevitable episode where Thea gets in trouble,....bad guys come looking for her as "speedy"....and in a very Spartacus way Roy says "I am Speedy!"....then has to live down the rest of the season as what he sees as a girl's nickname ;)

keep up the great work Mr.Haynes!

Haynes deserves credit for taking what started off as an annoying character to one that's sympathetic and growing on the audience.

Thanks for the interview.

Colton Haynes: "But I've seen the costumes for all of the possibilities, whether it be Red Arrow, Speedy or Arsenal, and they're quite revealing! [Laughs] So I'm going to do my best to bribe Greg [Berlanti], Andrew [Kreisberg] and Marc [Guggenheim] and see if they can maybe make it so I won't have to be so scared to go to work in the cold every day."

I guess I need to start the "Get Colton Haynes into a revealing outfit" fund. Or maybe just the "Get Colton Haynes' clothes off more often" fund. He's got plenty of time to want to hide his body later in life. While he's got the bod, he needs to show it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathawk1 View Post
    Actualy I loved the fact Mr.Haynes knows Roy Harper not just as "Speedy" but as "Red Arrow" and "Arsenal"...showing some geek cred means that the role just isn't a paycheck to him

Can't wait for the inevitable episode where Thea gets in trouble,....bad guys come looking for her as "speedy"....and in a very Spartacus way Roy says "I am Speedy!"....then has to live down the rest of the season as what he sees as a girl's nickname ;)

keep up the great work Mr.Haynes!
    I hope he's not going to be a baby about the costume I glad he know's Roy Harpers evolution but if he knows the character he knows a costume is coming in the future best to get used to the idea hahaha. Great show though all around doesn't get the credit it deserves but it's killing ratings and it's pretty violent for WB or whatever they call it now. So glad Manu Bennet is Slade sorry guys I am hooked lol.