Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE: March 2014 Solicitations for "Superior Spider-Man," "Hawkeye" & More

Marvel has provided CBR with an exclusive advance look at its March solicitations for "Superior Spider-Man," "Hawkeye," Ms. MArvel" & more.

Full article here.

Awesomeeee~! Gonna be a good month. Isn't Silver Surfer launching too?
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

Superior Spiderman 30 solicit sounds interesting. Is this the return of Peter Parker? At least a hint / tease of his return? The Hawkeye 18 solicit sounds kind of silly, but the issue should be fun.

Is this the first time they've spoiled the New Green Goblin's identity?

Also, that Ms Marvel cover is pretty awesome.

That Punisher cover has me thinking he's facing Electro. Think I'll tradewait this book instead of skipping it entirely.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 12-11-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Wow, I think the cover art completely overshadows the solicits this time. SSM #30 and Annual #2 look amazing.

Everything looks amazing. So pumped to read all of these.

My favorite part of the day solicitations come out...

Waiting for Phantom Roxas to show, read the new solicits, and-- like some fan-rage induced Rorschach test-- see something in them that makes him bitter/angry/disillusioned/snarky and brings forth complaints that WHATEVER is there in the vaguely worded solicits is out of character, derivative, and/or over-hyped.

The suspense is killing me. :-)

I understand that Marvel needs to innovate to attract and keep readers, but what ever encouraged them to keep rebooting Moon Knight? I find his multiple personalities and inward dialog irritating. He is a below average martial artist (compared to other super heroes), below average on weapon gimmicks. Use him as a secret Avenger maybe but as a solo series? I predict another fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Slott View Post

Waiting for Phantom Roxas to show, read the new solicits, and-- like some fan-rage induced Rorschach test-- see something in them that makes him bitter/angry/disillusioned/snarky and brings forth complaints that WHATEVER is there in the vaguely worded solicits is out of character, derivative, and/or over-hyped.

Hello. I'm looking forward to what happens on the Superior Spider-man. It's such a great series. It's so unpredictable and I hope that issue 30 is foreshadowing what I think it's foreshadowing. Thank you so for your awesome writing. It really is inspiring.(Writer,Artist,comic creator myself)

Didn't we just had an SSM annual ? It's almost like a tri-monthly publication, can't wait, can't wait.

Edit: I'm going to face-palm if "what cannot be undone" is undoing something.
    Last edited by Pako; 12-11-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Spider-Slayer kind of reminds me of the Robot Masters outfit in Revelations...awesome covers and can't wait for the issues!

Since the start of DYING WISH, it has ALL been building to this.
    One of the most important moments of the ENTIRE Superior Spider-Man Saga!
    Once this happens, it CANNOT be undone!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ISSUE!
    32 PGS./Rated T $3.99

Sounds reallllllly over-hyped.

Gonna give Moon Knight a shot. Punisher if the series is good as well.

Can't wait for Hawkeye, but the pacing has been off on this book lately. Feel like we haven't seen an issue with Clint on foreverrr. Excited for this either which way.
    Ready for the return of the one and only Spider-Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Is this the first time they've spoiled the New Green Goblin's identity?
    Unless there's more than one Phil Urich, he's one of the few characters we know isn't the Goblin King.

ALSO: Jazzed that Gage is writing a Urich-centric annual. Given his fondness for continuity minutia, maybe we'll find out what happened with him and Penance after Loners, or even get an appearance from one of the goofy villains from his solo series (fingers crossed for the Steel Slammer!).
    Last edited by Rob London; 12-11-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    Who are Spider-Man's Greatest Villains? Find out here!

Quote Originally Posted by John Zaleski View Post
    • Since the start of DYING WISH, it has ALL been building to this.
    • One of the most important moments of the ENTIRE Superior Spider-Man Saga!
    • Once this happens, it CANNOT be undone!
    • DO NOT MISS THIS ISSUE!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Sounds reallllllly over-hyped..
    Yet another 'DO NOT MISS THIS ISSUE' in this long-winded storyline. How many is this? 20 out of 30? Why not just leave that tag-line on every single book? "One of the most important"? "Cannot be undone"? "ALL been building to this?" I see the same thing for every single program on my satellite guide screen. Fingers crossed for more .1 issues featuring the real Spider-Man.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UnRiel View Post
    I understand that Marvel needs to innovate to attract and keep readers, but what ever encouraged them to keep rebooting Moon Knight? I find his multiple personalities and inward dialog irritating. He is a below average martial artist (compared to other super heroes), below average on weapon gimmicks. Use him as a secret Avenger maybe but as a solo series? I predict another fail.
    Warren Ellis is writing it. And he's a fan.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus