Page 289 of 315 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4723

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Even though there are PLENTY of other back issues I need to buy of other series...I'm going to start working on the Claremont X-Men run that I hear so much about. Which title(s) did he write? Dates? Issue numbers? Anything will help.
    The primary Claremont run is:
    Uncanny X-Men #94-280 + Annuals
    X-Men, Vol. 2 #1-3
    Various connecting limited series (Magik, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde & Wolverine)

He also came back for two other engagements on Uncanny.

Claremont's ComicBookDB page: http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=249

I am having a hard time locating a copy of the TPB of New Mutants Classic volume 1.
    Well, I mean, one in decent condition that isn't going to cost me $67 (wtf?).

ETA: Nevermind. I just found the individual books.
    Last edited by Cold Water; 12-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.---Hermann Hesse

can anyone tell me which current series Kitty is in? Im not sure if I have my info right.. a confirmation of each plus additional CURRENT titles would be great.

I know she is in ANXM.. right?
    I know she started out in Adjectiveless.. but isnt anymore? any knowledge if she will return?
    and I know she is in WATXM, right? but that is coming to an end soon, yes?

Any other current titles starring Kitty?
    And whats everyone's thoughts/guesses/opinions of her along with some others appearring in Amazing? Think the chances for the cast to get expanded in that are good?

Quote Originally Posted by tfranzone View Post
    can anyone tell me which current series Kitty is in? Im not sure if I have my info right.. a confirmation of each plus additional CURRENT titles would be great.

I know she is in ANXM.. right?
    I know she started out in Adjectiveless.. but isnt anymore? any knowledge if she will return?
    and I know she is in WATXM, right? but that is coming to an end soon, yes?

Any other current titles starring Kitty?
    And whats everyone's thoughts/guesses/opinions of her along with some others appearring in Amazing? Think the chances for the cast to get expanded in that are good?
    The only book she is definitely appearing in for definite I think are upcoming issues of Uncanny X-Men. She was in WATXM pre-BOTA.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    The only book she is definitely appearing in for definite I think are upcoming issues of Uncanny X-Men. She was in WATXM pre-BOTA.
    Ahh alright... so I know she is looking over the O5 in the present day while they are around in ANXM... but I guess thats just a short lived appearance for her? no other presence in the book really?

Quote Originally Posted by tfranzone View Post
    Ahh alright... so I know she is looking over the O5 in the present day while they are around in ANXM... but I guess thats just a short lived appearance for her? no other presence in the book really?
    Probably too early to tell what her ongoing position will be in ANXM and yeah sorry she appears in ANXM as well as Uncanny. As to other books I don't think so yet apart from maybe in WATXM before it ends to be relaunched again. The posters in her appreciation thread may be able to help more http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ciation/page57
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    Probably too early to tell what her ongoing position will be in ANXM and yeah sorry she appears in ANXM as well as Uncanny. As to other books I don't think so yet apart from maybe in WATXM before it ends to be relaunched again. The posters in her appreciation thread may be able to help more http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ciation/page57

Thanks Alf!

Default Questions about AXM and Liu's X-23 series

Which Astonishing trade paperback would you recommend for a Gambit fan or would just buying Liu's X-23 tp be better off?

Quote Originally Posted by Comicmofo View Post
    Which Astonishing trade paperback would you recommend for a Gambit fan or would just buying Liu's X-23 tp be better off?
    Probably better off with the X-23 run, especially the crossover with Draven. This was the series that started the turn-around for Gambit's character, leading to his solo series and now him being the main voice on X-factor. In Astonishing, Gambit has a couple moments, but nothing really memorable.

I would also suggest the last few issues when collected. Gambit did have more of a role in the end of the Astonishing Xmen series. And you would see how he got his kittens.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Quote Originally Posted by Askia32 View Post
    Probably better off with the X-23 run, especially the crossover with Draven. This was the series that started the turn-around for Gambit's character, leading to his solo series and now him being the main voice on X-factor. In Astonishing, Gambit has a couple moments, but nothing really memorable.
    Cool thanks, but which of Liu's x-23 tp should I get? Killing dream or chaos theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Comicmofo View Post
    Cool thanks, but which of Liu's x-23 tp should I get? Killing dream or chaos theory?
    Start with Killing Dream, than buy Chaos theory when you can.

Ok, question for you all. With the re-numbering of the Wolverine series, and the story being somewhat slow would anyone recommend continuing after the renumbering? If not, what would you suggest to replace it - ideally one of the new books being released in December/January.
    Current reading list:

All-New X-Men, Wolverine, Avengers, Avengers Assemble, Uncanny Avengers, Cable and X-Force, Nova, Infinity, Battle of the Atom, Guardians of the Galaxy

Bat-Rookie CarolinaBatmanFanGuy's Avatar

Default X-Men for me?

I might add one of the X-Men books and was hoping on some insight as to which one might be best for me.

Looking probably for a cast similar to the recent films and old animated series. My particular favorites are:

Gambit, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Beast, Iceman, Archangel some of the original cast guys.

I know there is several titles, but not which ones are good/which ones have my favorite characters in them.

Any recommendations?
    Check out CBFG's Big Read

Current Series: Wonder Woman

Pulls: Batman, Detective, Batman &, Bat/Sup, JL, Earth 2, Beyond, '66, Eternal, Future's End, ANXF

Currently, I wouldn't really recommend jumping into the X-Men. Bendis & Aaron aren't great and the schism is terrible and still going on.

If you like Nightcrawler, you could maybe try Amazing X-Men though...