Default from straight to gay

since i started reading the ultimate universe starting with ultimate spiderman(the first book i read from bendis) at my high school library i started falling for most of the aspets in the ultimate universe. not only are the character's origin and characterizations changed, but so are their sexual interests. characters like colossus have been notified as gay characters. so since the ultimate universe is coming to an end, which marvel characters do you want as gay or bisexuals in a new universe series?
    for me, it's these guys(some are just random):

kitty pryde(bisexual(incase if she is bi, i would totally expect everyone to be dissapointed in not using the gay pryde joke))

firestar(gay)

falcon(gay)

shang chi(bisexual)

quicksilver(a gay quicksilver is better than an insestuous one. i personally don't mind an insestuos story if it's done well, but i can't accept it if they use some iconic pre-existing characters like him and the scarlet witch)

clay quatermine(gay)

rogue(bisexual)

maria hill(bisexual(maybe))

there are so many characters in the marvel universe i can't decide who i think should be gay,bi, or straight

I guess Rogue.She seems like the type that would go back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    since i started reading the ultimate universe starting with ultimate spiderman(the first book i read from bendis) at my high school library i started falling for most of the aspets in the ultimate universe. not only are the character's origin and characterizations changed, but so are their sexual interests. characters like colossus have been notified as gay characters. so since the ultimate universe is coming to an end, which marvel characters do you want as gay or bisexuals in a new universe series?

kitty pryde(bisexual(incase if she is bi, i would totally expect everyone to be dissapointed in not using the gay pryde joke))

firestar(gay)

falcon(gay)

shang chi(bisexual)

quicksilver(a gay quicksilver is better than an insestuous one. i personally don't mind an insestuos story if it's done well, but i can't accept it if they use some iconic pre-existing characters like him and the scarlet witch)

clay quatermine(gay)

rogue(bisexual)

there are so many characters in the marvel universe i can't decide who i think should be gay,bi, or straight
    I, assume you restrict your query to the "Ultimate Universe", yes? Otherwise, can you backup any of these theories up with plausible, on panel, reasoning?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-09-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Yeah, Rogue "seeming like the type" isn't really evidence that she has a sexual preference other than straight. Heck, there's more evidence of her being into plants than she is other girls...
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Who cares? Christ.
    Comics are more better.

616 Kitty's been pretty bi. At least, when Claremont's writing her. Shan, Countney, Magik...

But, more or less only when Claremont's writing her.

firestar(gay)

falcon(gay)

shang chi(bisexual)

clay quatermine(gay)

rogue(bisexual)

The Ultimate Universe has not been confirmed as coming to an end. Nor has it been stated that if it does will there be something that follows such as a reboot. Currently it is believed that it will not end but just end up having new titles with new number ones. But as always we won't know until the current event is over/almost over.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

firestar(gay)

falcon(gay)

shang chi(bisexual)

clay quatermine(gay)

rogue(bisexual)

Peter Parker (Bisexual(Spider-woman liking men hints this)
    MJ (bi(i think should would date spider-woman if she finds out who she is hell i can see her getting with gwen)
    Gwen(gay(I think the whole dating peter thing was a phase for her also they have been hits to her being gay)

also OP and any other posters give a reason why you think they are the sexualty they are
    Last edited by ultimatethegoodnamesgone; 12-10-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Elder Member

It think it'd be cool if they made Colossus gay for once.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    It think it'd be cool if they made Colossus gay for once.
    I haven't read any of the Ultimate X-Men since the first volume ended, but wasn't it established in the first volume that his father caught him with another boy?

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erik B View Post
    I haven't read any of the Ultimate X-Men since the first volume ended, but wasn't it established in the first volume that his father caught him with another boy?
    That was actually the second to last volume of the original 100 issues. I was being sarcastic with my post. I do that from time to time :3

If someone seems gay then we got a problem. Gay people should only seem gay because they have sexual relations with the same gender and not because they cut their hair short or wear bright pink.