Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Which Villain Should Callan Mulvey Bring To Life In the "Man of Steel" sequel?

With Callan Mulvey pegged as the frontrunner for the team-up's villain, we look at who could take on Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Full article here.

Alter it.
    Have Lex appear and somehow get his hands on Kals DNA, then he can attempt to clone it but it fails and out steps Bizzaro.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

I'd like to see him play Starro. Cause...Starro man, that's all I got.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

I also thought Bizarro would be a good option, but some people may complain since it's technically a Kryptonian vs Kryptonian fight.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    I also thought Bizarro would be a good option, but some people may complain since it's technically a Kryptonian vs Kryptonian fight.
    Thats where the problem lies.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    And I see another issue should they use Brainiac...there's not a non-fanboy alive who wouldn't laugh their @sses off at the name "Brainiac." Great villian, absolutely horrible name. Too bad the geniuses behind this character couldn't see how silly a name that really is.

Well, given the type of roles that he's played before, I'd say that Metallo would be a good choice. Lex and Metallo seem like a good pair of villains for this film. Lex is the mastermind and Metallo is the muscle. You could even tie Metallo's origins into Zod's attack on Metropolis.

There should be four villains. Ones that comics fans recognize: Dan Didio, Jim Lee, Bob Harras and Geoff Johns

Quote Originally Posted by il Mysterio View Post
    There should be four villains. Ones that comics fans recognize: Dan Didio, Jim Lee, Bob Harras and Geoff Johns
    Cross Johns off the list, as he is really good (except when it comes to writing WW).

Quote Originally Posted by rsante View Post
    And I see another issue should they use Brainiac...there's not a non-fanboy alive who wouldn't laugh their @sses off at the name "Brainiac." Great villian, absolutely horrible name. Too bad the geniuses behind this character couldn't see how silly a name that really is.
    Those same "geniuses" created a great character and terrific foil for Superman who has maintained his importance as a villain for what, 50 - 60 years now? And who was also a fantastic villain on Superman: The Animated Series. What have you done, rsante?

hate to say it, but darkseid would be perfect, but marvel beat them to the punch.

This guy is clearly John Corben.

Quote Originally Posted by rsante View Post
    Put the DCAU version on the screen and nobody's laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by BHJ View Post
    hate to say it, but darkseid would be perfect, but marvel beat them to the punch.
    No, Darkseid is too big to just be the villain in a Superman movie. He should be the villain in a JL movie, he's that powerful.

LOBO. Some alien race that got attacked by Zod and his crew hire LOBO to hunt down and kill the Kryptos gets gets to earth and finds Supes. It writes it self.

Quote Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
    This guy is clearly John Corben.

Put the DCAU version on the screen and nobody's laughing.

Until someone on the screen calls him "Brainiac." Then you'll hear people laughing.