Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Bunn Hunts the Enemies of Mutantkind in "Magneto"

Cullen Bunn discusses "Magneto," which finds the titular character on a solo quest to eliminate threats to mutantkind with extreme prejudice.

Full article here.

I'm actually getting more and more intrigued about this. I'd love to see Magneto lead a team.

Sounds good! I'm in!

I love Bunn's work on "The Sixth Gun" by Oni Press.
    Favorite books: All books by Valiant, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman, Invincible, Uncanny Avengers, Five Ghosts, and The Sixth Gun.

BANNED

3.99 aw man this is not going last at all

This is the direction Uncanny X-Men should have gone towards after AvX all along. I'll check this out for at least a few issues.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

I'm sad that Magneto will break up with the UXM, but I'm very intrigued to see how it will go down.
    Definitely buying it (though I'm not Walta's biggest fan).

Well, what little doubts about this book that I had have been laid to rest. This interview has gotten me really excited about this. Now I just have to wait until March...

I hope that some of the new Acolytes will be runaway Jean Grey School students like Hellion. I think that he would be a perfect fit for this since he did want to be Magneto's follower during the Divided We Stand arc.
    Saga UncannyAvengers AmazingXMen AllNewXFactor XForce Magneto Loki Nightcrawler Inhuman Deadpool KevinKeller
    Awaiting: TheWicked&TheDivine

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu B View Post
    I hope that some of the new Acolytes will be runaway Jean Grey School students like Hellion. I think that he would be a perfect fit for this since he did want to be Magneto's follower during the Divided We Stand arc.
    Hellion
    Cipher
    That Thing She-Hulk thought was a monster
    Velocidad and Whatshisface from Generation Hope
    Dust

Basically all the pricks would make great Acolytes.

Magneto is always so dour and intense. Make him light and funny for a (limited) change. Like Bwa-ha-ha funny Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu B View Post
    I asked Bunn and about that scene on Tumblr and he said he did remember it and that it was a cool scene...though if he does anything with them remains to be scene.

My guess is maybe if the fans ask enough about it then maybe.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

I hope he doesnt cut all his ties with the Uncanny team. I only see him as an x-men, albeit without an x sign.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    This is the direction Uncanny X-Men should have gone towards after AvX all along. I'll check this out for at least a few issues.
    Gillen said that he had two paths he could take after AVX one idealistic and one dark and Bendis did both at the same time, the dark was most likely like this

So sounds like X-force done right which fits perfectly with Magneto. I also like the idea of Magneto doing this in a weakened state. He has always been an uber powerful dude so how he copes with feeling powerless against some of the bigger threats can make for an interesting story. It will be interesting if he ends up recruiting characters with more actual raw power than he currently possesses and hopefully if he does, there is a bit of tension.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Two questions he had answered in his Tumblr
    Any chance we'll see Magneto react to what Red Skull did in Uncanny Avengers? Stealing Xavier's corpse to gain his powers.
    -A pretty good chance.

Maybe Magneto could get Nate Grey (X-Man) to help out his cause :)
    -You never know. I always liked Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    Definitely buying it (though I'm not Walta's biggest fan).
    This...

10char