Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by earth-2-comics View Post
    Isn't it the 75th anniversary of the JSA next year? I would love it if DC released a JSA series set on Earth-1942 (as mentioned by a previous poster) or even Earth-1960 if they wanted to be a little different, just like Robinson's Mad Men idea.
    It is interesting to note that almost every single time there is a huge Crisis sort of event, the JSA go up to the front of the super hero line as sacrificial lambs. DC has always seemed almost embarrassed of this group's link to the past and have done many things over the years to try and do away with them. The latest push to do away with their long line of bumpy continuity was enough to finally drive me away as a reader of their line of comics, thus ending my four decades as a loyal "DC man."

Quote Originally Posted by stingo View Post
    It is interesting to note that almost every single time there is a huge Crisis sort of event, the JSA go up to the front of the super hero line as sacrificial lambs. DC has always seemed almost embarrassed of this group's link to the past and have done many things over the years to try and do away with them. The latest push to do away with their long line of bumpy continuity was enough to finally drive me away as a reader of their line of comics, thus ending my four decades as a loyal "DC man."
    Not to disagree but any conflict that involves the new Prime Earth and Earth 2 will probably see more deaths on the Earth 2 side I believe. Unless they find a whole bunch of young heroes to sacrifice...