Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "The Walking Dead's" Most Shocking Season Four Moments - So Far!

The first half of "The Walking Dead" Season Four provided some of the most shocking moments in the series' history. CBR runs down our top ten.

Full article here.

Great list, and a good recap of an excellent season to date. One thing, though: I could be wrong, but I don't think Daryl shot Mitch between the eyes with an arrow; I think he for some reason shot him in the chest after he got out of the tank.

I hated that Hershel took Tyrese's place in the execution scene. When Carol was sent away, I had expected it to be her— tragically captured after Rick's rejection.

That said, Hershel's smile during Rick's plea made the scene worth it. Hershel died knowing he did right in the word, even in a zombie apocalypse world.

The comic is way to nihilistic for me to handle...I just can't imagine the tv show being as consistently hopeless.
    $3.99 IS TOO MUCH FOR A COMIC!

This article reads as if it were written by a teenager who just discovered metaphor. Overly wrought and dramatic. I know, I'm on a site called "Comic Book Resources" reading an article about a zombie television show...I shouldn't have my expectations so high?

well, the writer isnt being graded in english class. it didn't have any grammatical errors. maybe just don't be a douche and enjoy reading an article for a tv show you (i assume becuase you're here) like.

Well said, thehumandevine!
    A true friend stabs you in the front. ~ Oscar Wilde

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

When fans were forced to endure watching Herschel, the moral center of the survivors, a Job-like man who did nothing but endure while refusing to lose faith, have his head sliced off by The Governor, it was one of the most brutally cruel moments in television history.
    Clearly this guy has not watched Game of Thrones or Spartacus. There's been much worse on tv in terms of brutality. And I'm going to miss the Governor. Sure he was a psychotic bag of dicks, but at least the show was never boring when he was around. I honestly wish I just skipped the first two seasons when I started this show.
    Last edited by A_Nominus; 12-06-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    Clearly this guy has not watched Game of Thrones or Spartacus. There's been much worse on tv in terms of brutality. And I'm going to miss the Governor. Sure he was a psychotic bag of dicks, but at least the show was never boring when he was around. I honestly wish I just skipped the first two seasons when I started this show.
    To be fair, Spartacus and Game of Thrones are on premium not basic cable, so those without Starz or HBO may not be accustomed to decapitations. Although lots of shows on basic cable and even prime time network TV have been really pushing the violence and gore lately.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    Although lots of shows on basic cable and even prime time network TV have been really pushing the violence and gore lately.
    I know I was shocked when Leonard and Penny killed and ate Raj last night...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I'd pay to see that.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

...the biggest and most violent psychopath conceivable
    Oh, how I hope Negan will make it into the tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Not to say this has anything to do with violence or gore, but I think Two and a Half Men was the first show on network TV that I know of to have a lead sleep with a transgender person and be pretty much OK with it. That's also expanding network TV's old borders as well. Decapitations, cannibalism and equality! Now we're talking!
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    Clearly this guy has not watched Game of Thrones or Spartacus. There's been much worse on tv in terms of brutality.
    There's a difference between "most brutally cruel" and "most cruelly brutal". The writer of the article, in using the former, was making a claim on the intensity of the cruelty; the respondent, in apparently mistaking the former for the latter, has rebutted a non-existent claim on the intensity of the brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumandivine View Post
    well, the writer isnt being graded in english class. it didn't have any grammatical errors. maybe just don't be a douche and enjoy reading an article for a tv show you (i assume becuase you're here) like.
    Easy there princess. My apologies for having standards.