Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default WATCH: Electro, Rhino & More In First "Amazing Spider-Man 2" Trailer

The first trailer for "Amazing Spider-Man 2" offers looks at Rhino and Electro, with glimpses of potential future Sinister Six members!

Full article here.

Spidey might be the fastest superhero in the movie universe.

He's dodging machine gun fire at near point blank range in the trailer while Clark was getting tagged by bullets 300 yards away.

That was Aaaaaaaawwwesome.

Wow. Cannot wait for May. Sinister 6!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaveHeater View Post

He's dodging machine gun fire at near point blank range in the trailer while Clark was getting tagged by bullets 300 yards away.
    Spider-man's a legit bullet timer my friend as established by the comics.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

My god, Harry is creepy here. I like that interpretation (from what little we've seen here).

This is a gripe for the comics, so I don't blame the movies, but I've always disliked that Peter's parents were themselves extraordinary. To me it took a bit away from the homegrown, down-to-earth pragmatic influence of Ben and May, and the everyman aspect of Peter himself.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

Considering his parents did not raise him, I take little issue with his folks being spies and or scientists. The former sounds a lot worse than the latter though.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

That trailer alone adds some nice feats for GarSpidey for rumbles...

Love what I saw. Different direction from Raimi but staying true to the spirit of spiderman.

Quote Originally Posted by WaveHeater View Post

Clark is bullet proof. Why try and dodge something that doesn't hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    My god, Harry is creepy here. I like that interpretation (from what little we've seen here).

This is a gripe for the comics, so I don't blame the movies, but I've always disliked that Peter's parents were themselves extraordinary. To me it took a bit away from the homegrown, down-to-earth pragmatic influence of Ben and May, and the everyman aspect of Peter himself.
    I've noticed it's an increasingly prevalent 'thing' now, that shows/books/tv shows work in a 'destiny' for the title character that exists BEFORE they are drawn into the events of the main story. I guess it's the Star Wars/Harry Potter influence...but I much prefer the tales of an everyman who is not special due to prophecy or their parentage but steps up when called upon. But YMMV...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I've always disliked that Peter's parents were themselves extraordinary.
    The whole being triple agents for S.H.I.E.L.D. and getting killed by the Albert Malik version of Red Skull was pretty out there even for Stan Lee.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

I'm pleasantly surprised. Looks much less video gamish in actual motion. I'll laugh my ass off if Paul Giamatti calls anyone Bro in this movie.
    Last edited by A_Nominus; 12-05-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

Wow!
    That looks really cool.

This impresses me SO much.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”