Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Poll: What Do You Think of Gal Gadot Donning Wonder Woman's Costume for the "Man of S

What Do You Think of Gal Gadot Donning Wonder Woman's Costume for the "Man of Steel" Sequel?

What do you think of the casting of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman / Diana Prince in Warner Bros.' upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel?

Vote on the poll here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    What Do You Think of Gal Gadot Donning Wonder Woman's Costume for the "Man of Steel" Sequel?

What do you think of the casting of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman / Diana Prince in Warner Bros.' upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel?

Vote on the poll here.
    She's perfect. She's beautiful and she's got real life combat training. She was a training officer in the IDF, so I think she can handle a fake movie fight.

Wait and see. I wouldn't have chosen her, but I always defended that a lot of actress can pull Wonder Woman, it's all about the execution. She fits this category.
    "Perfection... sometimes it's our worst enemy. I tried to be perfect once... decided to just try to be better. Found a good way to start that... is by accepting who you are."

I put wait and see only because I haven't seen her in anything.
    "Bruce, you have the creepiest smile!"

I'm looking forward to it. Hope it turns out well. But like any movie you can't judge until you see the finished product

It all comes down to Snyder and how he plans to ruin this movie, like the shiny turd called 'Man of Steel'.
    Don't worry DC Comics fans, Marvel has everything under control.

She's too skinny.

I have high hopes. I loved Man of Steel, and Faora was beyond awesome.
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

So I did some research and I found out she was in those Fast and furious movies...Isn't it a bit soon after Paul Walker's death to discuss this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotech View Post
    It all comes down to Snyder and how he plans to ruin this movie, like the shiny turd called 'Man of Steel'.
    Stole my thunder

Does anyone think she looks a lot like Natalie Portman?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    She's too skinny.
    So was Lynda Carter when she first landed the role...

Carter didn't start filling out her muscles until late in the first season and fully blossoming in the second and third seasons.

And that's also true of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. His first scenes shirtless in the first X-Men are nowhere near as beefy as he later became. Even Affleck is pumping iron 2 hours every single day right now and he's already well-built. Gadot will do fine in terms of physique. Let's wait and see how she comes across in the inevitable first teaser trailer a year from now.

Carter's peak weight was in the pilot episode. She started to became more skinny as the first season went, then regained a little weight in season 2, then started to lose weight again at the end of the 2nd season, then regained weight in 3rd season and then her weight was "estabilized"

However, she was NEVER more than slightly underweight (around 2 pounds bellow the ideal weight at her skinniest form). I believe this episode is where she is the slimmest:

In any case, she never looked like this:

this is real anorexia
    Last edited by Don-Jack; 12-04-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

60% undecided. Color me shocked! [sarcasm]
    "If I wanted smooth, I'd be with Hal Jordan."

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPaytonMZ View Post
    She's perfect. She's beautiful and she's got real life combat training. She was a training officer in the IDF, so I think she can handle a fake movie fight.
    what's up w/ the female Israeli army being all super models? Seriously, google them...
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison