Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Fast & Furious" Actress Gal Gadot Cast as Wonder Woman in "Man of Steel" Sequel

The film commonly referred to as "Batman vs. Superman" has added Wonder Woman, to be played by "Fast & Furious" actress Gal Gadot.

Full article here.

Holy $#!t, I can't believe Wonder Woman is going to be in a film! The actress looks really pretty, too.

I await angry internet rage

personally, I liked her in the Fast and Furious films but I don't think she has the right charisma for the role

like the below poster said, the character is deserving of a solid mark making performance

is Gadot capable of that?
    Last edited by Vibranium; 12-04-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Support your local roller derby league

That's a big decision for a big role, not sure i'm satisfied with that decision. Not the direction i would've went but ya never know, once someone gets a chance to shine, they could end up being great.

Wonder Woman needs someone to be memorable and leave a legacy.. i don't initially have alot of confidence in this Actress being the Wonder Woman to do that.

Finding it difficult to see why out of all the amazing and talented Actresses out there that they chose her.. maybe i just don't see it yet.
    Last edited by eXplorer; 12-04-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Immortal. So far so good! Treqqor's Avatar

Is this more of a cameo setting things up for a later movie?
    Or is this really a secret Justice League movie?

I can't say I was impressed by her acting in the FF movies, but maybe she'll pleasantly surprise me.

Default Leaks and sneak-peaks for the geeks

I was irritated by the warners' exec leaks re: wonder woman and doomsday. They should S.T.F.U. and get on with making the flippin' movie.

I would actually like to feel that I don't know all there is to know, a month before release. Still, the hype engine belches on.

So, this actress is pretty and has a pedigree of appearing in a piece of shit franchise vehicle. Mmmmmmmmm can't wait!
    Bedlam,BlackScience,Egos,Fatale,Lazarus,RatQueens, Saga,Bounce,ManhattanProjects,Fuse,Three, Velvet,Zero,Earth2,WonderWoman,World's Finest,Trillium,Q&W,Cpt.Midnight,Skyman,RedSonja, Uncanny,Uber

Here's hoping she actually does something in this film as she was pretty much useless in the two Fast&Furious films I saw her in(5&6).

Also I agree with "Vibranium" in that she does'nt seem to have the physique for the role, but just gotta wait and see and hope it turns out good.

I like that she has a Mediterranean look.

Still think the actress who played Sif was the right choice, but we'll see how this works out.

this movie sounds like a wreck
    DC League 2007 team Ion Dr Light Faith Animal Man CM3 Guardian Mr Miracle
    Marvel League 2006 champion Exodus Karnilla Living Lightning Talisman Arclight Karma Phantazia

She looks prettier in this picture at CBR than in the one at Newsarama and in the CBR facebook page.
    Have to say she's not quite like I picture WW, however, since I'm not familiar with her FF work nor had ever seen her before, I'm willing to wait to see her charactarized before I make any judgement.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Malekith View Post
    Holy $#!t, I can't believe Wonder Woman is going to be in a film! The actress looks really pretty, too.
    Shes pretty but she needs to hit the gym..from the pics im seeing she is too waifish..i think she can get the right look though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sciborg View Post

Still think the actress who played Sif was the right choice, but we'll see how this works out.
    Yeah, she looked like a great choice, however, considering the extremes to which they take the DC/Marvel rivalry these days, it's doubtful that we'll see any crossing over between cast members.

Peace

I don't know this actress personally but I hope she realises this'll be riding on her protrayal of what is easily THE super heroine in comics. Plus I would have preferred her own flick before a Justice League film, unless Warner is keeping that under wraps.

Also... DOOMSDAY?! When, what, how?! Is this turning out to be 'Superman gets the crap kicked out of him: The Movie'?

EDIT: Also it's gonna be funny watching the second FF movie again with Chris and her when he glances her way - 'Hey Wondie, it's Cap, wanna hang out?'
    The rule in comics seems to be that unless you're gay, interacial or had the sense to get married in the 60's and have kids before it became out of vogue to marry and grow up, it's not gonna last.

From what I've seen this woman is NOT a good actress. She's also probably gonna need to bulk up for the role.

Ultimately i'm not keen on the idea of introducing Wonder Woman in a "Superman vs Batman" film. She deserves to be introduced in her own film.

Can't know until the film is released and seen but so far I'm getting a vibe that this is going to be a complete disaster.