Default Welcome nepenthes new mod of the Indepentents Forum

I would like to welcome nepenthes who will be taking over the mod duties of this forum.

I will be staying on as co-mod for a month to help nepenthes transition into his new role.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Welcome nepenthes my friend! Now I will see you here as well as Batman (or are you not modding that one anymore?) glad to have you friend! And congrats!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Thank you Brandon - and all the best in your post mod retirement! (you've certainly earned it)

Torch I'm still on Batman, don't worry about that.

This forum is one of the most civil across the entire board so I'm expecting it will largely be business as usual, mostly just a little tidying threads here and there where need be. And I've been enjoying the small publishers more and more over the last few years so more than happy to be helping out here.

awesome... welcome, nepenthes.

i am loving the smaller publishers more as well... just wish there was more conversation on the boards. guess i need to post more!

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Thank you Brandon - and all the best in your post mod retirement! (you've certainly earned it)

Torch I'm still on Batman, don't worry about that.

This forum is one of the most civil across the entire board so I'm expecting it will largely be business as usual, mostly just a little tidying threads here and there where need be. And I've been enjoying the small publishers more and more over the last few years so more than happy to be helping out here.
    Sweet! Always a good thing to see you a bunch of places! Also, yes a goodbye and good luck to Brandon as well!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

congrats, nepenthes!
    SPACE FOR RENT!

nepenthes is now the sole mod of the Independents.
    I'll be around as a forum-wide Admin for a couple more days. I'll be back as a user who makes mine indie.

Fall from grace.
    BB