Default BPRD/Hellboy Digital Comics Thread

I didn't see any general thread, just some that were posted regarding specific sales. please merge if one already exists.

Regardless, there is a 50% off sale on the entire digital store starting tonight and it runs for one day only. I have a lot of holes in my Mignola digital collection, and i think this will be the best time to take care of that.

What is your practice regarding BPRD/Hellboy books? I try to buy digital singles of everything that is put out, but i do miss some. I do buy every Mignola trade and hardcover, though. No floppies.

I'm the same. I buy digital singles so that I have mobile copies to read, but I get physical copies for the trades. i don't know if there was a digital thread before, but I track the Digital Releases in the Publishing Order thread here and here.

This seems like a thread we should have.

It is finished... I now have a digital copy of every mignola dh book. I know, I was the one moaning about dark horse not having their books on comiXology, but a man can only be so strong... dammit.

Abe Sapien and Lobster Johnson $.99 sale is going on this weekend at dark horse digital...

Yeah, that was pretty neat. I have them already but a great sale for any who missed these, I highly recommend the Drowning and the Devil Does Not Jest.