Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Saga, #16

WINNER OF THREE 2013 EISNER AWARDS! Two war correspondents stumble onto the biggest story in the universe.

Full article here.

Read this on the bus to uni, another amazing issue. Felt pride and excitement at the last page, I need the next issue now!
    I support Danny LuVisi's Last Man Standing.

Wow, another amazing issue! Truly the highlight of my comic pile. Saga is really just one homerun after the next. And those final page reveals are just amazing every single time. It's nice how they can check in on every character and offer just enough development. If I have just one complaint it's that Marko and Alana don't have enough panel time. This is understandable with the amount of characters present in the series. However, issues 1-6 were still my favorite as they focused primarily on them while on the run.

I love the subplot with the two journalists. And that art... Boy can Fiona Staples draw. Wow again!
    Saga UncannyAvengers AmazingXMen AllNewXFactor XForce Magneto Loki Nightcrawler Inhuman Deadpool KevinKeller
    Awaiting: TheWicked&TheDivine

Another Fantastic Issue.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

I love this series. I have no idea where it's going, I just enjoy the sprawl. Having the last arc end where this issue just added to my anticipation of the next issue. I love the introduction of the Circuit, which I assume will be important in future issues. I like the Tabloid reports more each time I see them.

Great issue. I thought this arc started kinda slow and was a little weaker by Saga standards, but the last couple issues have really ramped up the drama again. I loved the new character in his 80s exercise wear, and the journalists are really growing on me. Gwendolyn has been fantastic lately and I cannot wait to see her finally meet up with Marko and Alana. Really every scene in this book was perfect, the way Vaughn juggles the cast is flawless. I heard another reviewer say this and I agree, when you read Saga it's so good that it makes almost all the rest of your comics seem so crappy in comparison. Definitely still the best comic book out there, period.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor