Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Bendis, Oeming to Launch "United States of Murder Inc." in 2014

A new ad in this week's comics indicates "The United States of Murder Inc." is on the way from Brian Bendis and Michael Avon Oeming for 2014.

Full article here.

It's Bendis I'm in.
    I would buy the phone book and all its variant covers if Alan Davis drew it.

Once and Future King Drew Mathieu's Avatar

I really hope there's a Takio 3 :(.
    Visit my comic book blog at: http://tbccomics.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDowntown View Post
    It's Bendis I'm in.
    I'd love to be able to feel that way but I can't without knowing some of the release date details first. Until then, I'm still waiting for Brilliant #5...

Quote Originally Posted by DestroPrime View Post
    I'd love to be able to feel that way but I can't without knowing some of the release date details first. Until then, I'm still waiting for Brilliant #5...
    Scarlet is my favorite book on the shelves. I understand trust me
    I would buy the phone book and all its variant covers if Alan Davis drew it.

I would love to buy it, I honestly like Bendis & Oeming, but I wont unless I see something resembling periodicity. ¿Ten numbers per year? ¿Eight? ¿Four? I don't care, but I don't want to be left without half of the story for two years. Bendis seems capable of hitting the stands in time with his non creator work, I think it's not a lot to ask...
    Saga, Zero, Chew, Prophet, Lazarus, Fatale, Sex Criminals, The Fuse, Rat Queens, Great Pacific, Umbral, Peter Panzerfaust, Copra, Rachel Rising, Mind MGMT, BPRD, Lobster Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by DestroPrime View Post
    I'm feeling the same way. With how Bendis' creative owned books are always delayed I will just wait for it to be finished before wanting to read it.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

If its structured the way powers is, I'm not interested

I don't know why but for some reason the teaser reminded me of Bedlam from Image comics.

Announcement: The series has just been pushed back from Spring 2014 to Fall 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
    Bendis seems capable of hitting the stands in time with his non creator work, I think it's not a lot to ask...
    Have you read that stuff? I dont think he does.

Heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Actually likes comics Darth Tigris's Avatar

All of Bendis's work for Icon should be put under a sub-banner called Patience ...
    Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me are people that think Final Crisis is good.

Quote Originally Posted by videofarmer View Post
    Announcement: The series has just been pushed back from Spring 2014 to Fall 2014.
    Where did you make that fact up? Oh yea, your keyboard:)

We are terminally late on stuff, yes, we are guilty, but I hate when people seem to take actual joy in it.

I like the premise and have been reading Bendis' older crime stuff lately (Goldfish, Jinx, Torso), so I'll be giving this one a go.