Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,918

    Default

    I'd be fine with gay Hank except it makes it less likely we'd see Wasp, and I want Wasp.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

  2. #32
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I'd be fine with gay Hank except it makes it less likely we'd see Wasp, and I want Wasp.
    Maybe Hank could be her sassy gay friend?

  3. #33
    Senior Member J. Robb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oil Country
    Posts
    4,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    There's always only ever been one Captain Marvel for me, and that's:
    Why does Monica Rambeau look like the Wasp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    He may act like a wuss, but not look like one. That's the point about the character! He looks like Steve freakin Rogers and he should act like a he-man but doesn't!
    He looks like Steve Rogers only because every blond superhero looks like Steve Rogers. Too many artists can only draw musclemen.

  4. #34
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I'd be fine with gay Hank except it makes it less likely we'd see Wasp, and I want Wasp.
    Maybe not. For all we know she'll end up making a surprise cameo in a future MCU movie.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  5. #35
    trevordraws.com Tar22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Robb View Post
    Why does Monica Rambeau look like the Wasp?
    Nicely done, sir.
    Picture Maker // website // tumblr

  6. #36
    Bow down, insects Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Main Land
    Posts
    12,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Robb View Post
    Why does Monica Rambeau look like the Wasp?
    Because she's drawn by Greg Land?

  7. #37
    Whiz Kids Vs. Witchcraft! tangentman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    10,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    He may act like a wuss, but not look like one. That's the point about the character! He looks like Steve freakin Rogers and he should act like a he-man but doesn't!

    What an agenda-filled idiotic post! You want him gay now?
    You basically put down gay men by saying that being gay = wuss. I called you out on your bigoted attitude & beliefs, and rightly so. The only idiocy here lies in your foolish remarks about gays.

    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I'd be fine with gay Hank except it makes it less likely we'd see Wasp, and I want Wasp.
    There's that part! Hank isn't the Avenger that I'd nominate for gay. I just put Frank in his place when he trotted out the gay-bashing comment.
    Who needs CoTM when you can have a Skullie?

    I am Tangent Man! I do not care!

  8. #38
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post
    You basically put down gay men by saying that being gay = wuss. I called you out on your bigoted attitude & beliefs, and rightly so. The only idiocy here lies in your foolish remarks about gays.
    cut him some slack. it's not uncommon for people to have an old racist grandparent. and Frank is like the grandparent of that grandparent; a true product of his times. only guy i've ever known to have a whites only water fountain in his house. j/k
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  9. #39
    FRENCH Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Antartica
    Posts
    10,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post
    You basically put down gay men by saying that being gay = wuss. I called you out on your bigoted attitude & beliefs, and rightly so. The only idiocy here lies in your foolish remarks about gays.
    .
    You mentioned the gay stuff, idiot.

    I said Rudd looked too much of a wuss to play Pym.

    You clearly have brain damages.
    Last edited by Frank; 11-30-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

  10. #40
    FRENCH Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Antartica
    Posts
    10,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    cut him some slack. it's not uncommon for people to have an old racist grandparent. and Frank is like the grandparent of that grandparent; a true product of his times. only guy i've ever known to have a whites only water fountain in his house. j/k
    Have to fight the good fight when confronted by someone who wants to "blackwash" the whole super-hero cinematic Universe just cause he hates the sight of white people too much. *caugh* Johnny Storm *caugh*
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

  11. #41
    Whiz Kids Vs. Witchcraft! tangentman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    10,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    You mentioned the gay stuff, idiot.

    I said Rudd looked too much of a wuss to play Pym.

    You clearly have brain damages.
    Oh, enough with your bullshit Internet Tough Guy act! If you don't want your posts misconstrued, try qualifiers. You didn't make any distinctions between wanting to "vomit" over Rudd or over a gay Hank Pym. The post I quoted directly followed one by a member calling for a gay Ant-Man.
    Who needs CoTM when you can have a Skullie?

    I am Tangent Man! I do not care!

  12. #42
    The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    WEST COAST, USA
    Posts
    6,371

    Default

    Let me know when we get to Eric O'Grady, the real ANT-MAN!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

  13. #43
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Rudd is hella sexy.



    There's always only ever been one Captain Marvel for me, and that's:

    Losing points for land art, like how he made her less black.
    The douche.

  14. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post
    Oh, enough with your bullshit Internet Tough Guy act! If you don't want your posts misconstrued, try qualifiers. You didn't make any distinctions between wanting to "vomit" over Rudd or over a gay Hank Pym. The post I quoted directly followed one by a member calling for a gay Ant-Man.
    I always though he was talking about Rudd

  15. #45
    Senior Member Coal Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Have to fight the good fight when confronted by someone who wants to "blackwash" the whole super-hero cinematic Universe just cause he hates the sight of white people too much. *caugh* Johnny Storm *caugh*
    There's nothing good about your fight, Frank. It's just reactionary nonsense and fear that your precious white characters will be taken away from you (as if they were ever yours to begin with)

    And it's spelled "cough."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •