Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Lafanboy View Post
    I agree that random folks think S stands for a Super. But anyone watching MoS know it stands for hope--unless their memory doesn't work.
    I have been in film theatres. A lot of folks inthere do not posess properly working brains. Even more do not retain much of any information gained there for longer than a few days, if even that long.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Americans even took the entire name of the entire continent, like I'm american too duh (south-american).

In a globalized world is time to do something less North-american centric, I think it just become tiresome everything is about USA. Pacific Rim did well with a diverse cast saving the world.
    In the story that Pacific Rim took place in, the world was decimated. They had no choice but to serve together and work together and fight together. The fighters of Pacific Rim were forced to due to the lack of resources at each respective country's disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    I have been in film theatres. A lot of folks inthere do not posess properly working brains. Even more do not retain much of any information gained there for longer than a few days, if even that long.
    Your witty, I'll give you that. I enjoy reading your posts. But since there's no way to prove whether most folks remember how MOS explained the S on Clark's chest, this debate is pointless. What I can say for sure is when me and my group of friends went to dinner after watching MOS, that was def a point of conversation. Peace out.

He’s (Wilkinson) tasked with designing a whole new Batsuit for Ben Affleck, the new crusader taking over the role from Christian Bale, and a new look for Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot.

“We are now in the stage where we’re refining our designs with the last series of camera tests and doing our final tweaks in preparation for shooting.”

- B V S costume designer Michael Wilkinson

I guess that confirms it. Cameo or not, we're going to see Diana in costume.
    Last edited by Nigel_Halsey; 12-19-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Gemma Arterton is Wonder Woman

Thanks Nigel! That's great news!