Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Fantastic Four now Red and Black

here is a link to newsarame with some nice looking pictures:
    http://www.newsarama.com/19602-the-f...-costumes.html

so wht do you think about it?

Already? They've only been in white-and-black for like four years. I'd think they'd want to give that some more time.

Although I guess this technically started in FF with the substitute team's uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by PupsOfWar View Post
    Already? They've only been in white-and-black for like four years. I'd think they'd want to give that some more time.

Although I guess this technically started in FF with the substitute team's uniforms.
    from NWO

to the WOLFPACK

but when will the BlueWorldOrder come back?

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

I really think it's just window dressing and the coloring is *OK* but doesn't really make me say "Holy Cow! A home run!" I just hope Robinson comes through with some epic stories and good characterizations.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Reed Richards' Apprentice Miss Fantastic's Avatar
    The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

I can't say I care a great deal for these new red (or possibly purple/pink in another pic I've seen) unis. Was really and seriously hoping that our fantastic friends would go back to the traditional (and best IMnot-soHO) blue and black duds after seeing this, a postcard for a Death Of A Watcher event taking place next summer...

I was never the largest fan of the white/silver and black outfits, at least color scheme-wise...I think the overall design of those would have looked sweet with a metallic blue and pewter grey gloves, boots, and belts. Either way, I'm already wishing they had just stuck with those outfits. Leave the red uniform motifs to Johnny and Johnny only.

"Honore et amore" - Richards Family Motto

The Fantastic Cometh!

SHSO - Plastic Fantastic Fungus / Lvl: 2000s / Sigs: Mister Fantastic & The Fantastic Four

I loved the white/black combination. It felt futuristic so to speak, which is why I liked the blues costumes as well.

This red/black looks great, but I'm not really feeling it as much as the white/black.

While the colors don't do anything for me, I much prefer the designs compared to what they had going on prior.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Damn while Black and Red are my favorite colors/combination I hate not seeing the Fantastic Four in Blue/Black/White. Change up the design a bit if you have to but keep the original colors.
    I like swords.

Can Scarlet Spider join?
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

People will get used to it in time for the Spring 2015 relaunch.
    The Massive . Captain Marvel . Superior Foes of Spider-Man . B.P.R.D.

Over time I get used to it. My favorites are still the clear blue with black collar and dark blue with white collars

So... when did Reed & Johnny join Starfleet?

(And why make Sue's different if you are going for a uniform look?)

I actually can live with the red... it's the shiny latex look that throws me off.
    Mario Di Giacomo

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    I can't say I care a great deal for these new red (or possibly purple/pink in another pic I've seen) unis. Was really and seriously hoping that our fantastic friends would go back to the traditional (and best IMnot-soHO) blue and black duds after seeing this, a postcard for a Death Of A Watcher event taking place next summer...

I was never the largest fan of the white/silver and black outfits, at least color scheme-wise...I think the overall design of those would have looked sweet with a metallic blue and pewter grey gloves, boots, and belts. Either way, I'm already wishing they had just stuck with those outfits. Leave the red uniform motifs to Johnny and Johnny only.

I think that watcher image may be from Hickman's old Arc where the alternate U Watcher was murdered.?

FF purist-snob

I'm thinking the red isn't bad on Reed, Sue, and Johnny, but I do not like it on Ben as it is too close to his coloring. But we have seen many different varieties of FF especially recently that they are starting to look like they're using Janet van Dyne's costumer.
    "Cant say it better than CaptCleghorn." - RolandJP

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

makes it easier for Ant-Man to stay on the team.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time