Default Which All New Now titles are going to be double shipped?

Trying to figure out how many of the new titles my budget can handle. It looks like quite a few are double shipping initially, but are they going to stay that way? For example, Avengers World, and X-Factor.

Thanks!

All of them. Every Marvel title double ships several months out of the year, with the exception of Hawkeye and Young Avengers.

None of them are slated to hold the ridgid double shipping every month like Avengers has had for the past year though, I don't think.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Expect 18 issues a year.

Depends on the month I guess. I would suppose it would make sense if a new title double shipped in the month the title releases, help with sales earlier with titles that may not do as well at first like the new Ms. Marvel or the all-new ghost rider. Although stuff like Avengers and X-men titles will always double ship even though they can sell well without it in my opinion.

Hopefully, all of them.

Double-shipping rocks!
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

Honestly, be prepared for at least 18 issues of most books as Marvel double ships indiscriminately.

To be honest, you might not find it that much of a problem because Marvels total output these days (as in overall numbers of books they release) is pretty small (although it's going to greatly expand in the new year).

Although, I understand the core Avengers book will not double ship for the foreseeable future but Avengers World will fill that gap.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Great, that's exactly what I needed to know. I don't mind the occasional double ship, but if the majority were going to be every month then it was going to be a much more difficult decision.