Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ultimate Exiles.
    With time and space broken....the Ultimate universe mutants decide to flip the bird to their dying world and dump their entire community into 616.

Teen Jean finds a Jean who is even more crazy then herself...

Ultimate Pixie and Pixie become BFFs after 616 Pixie finds ultimat pixe a decent hair colour...

Wolverine finds that Jimmy is the son he always wanted.....but Jimmy just stabs him and wonders off.

Ultimate Kitty rallies the mutants new inhumans and for a real revolution.

First of all, I would send every time-, and dimension travelers home: the O5, the X-Treme X-Men leftovers, the future X-Men leftovers, all of 'em. Maybe even Bishop, he spent more time in the future than here. Only Rachel and maybe Dark Beast could stay. (And Cable and Hope, since they are from our time.)
    This could be done in a neat Doop one-off issue, where he chases down everyone and sends them back.
    No more time travel for several years! I used to like time travel stories, but BotA made me vomit from them.

I would like to capture the era and feel of the books just before AvX -UXF and great start for WatX- or around 2002-2004, Morrison's run -NXM, S-Statix.
    Cancel All-New X-Men. UXM, X-Men, Amazing can stay.
    New X-Force, X-Factor and the possible replacement for WatX: we'll see, depends on the quality and additional characters. The new WatX could be a New Mutants or young focused book, centered at JGS. I don't mean the original New Mutants, let's graduate some older students, like Quire or nuAngel and the Academy X kids.

My 2 new titles would be:

Astonishing X-Men (now, now, here me out):
    It would be an amalgam of X-Statix and X-Men Unlimited. Centered at JGS this book would be an X-Men reality show, similar to Statix. The Astonishing X-Men could be the name of the group of X-Men featured in the TV show, or it could be just about the X-Men as a whole, rotating cast, always showcasing someone else, who hasn't been used lately. Doop could be the cameraman of course. So far it sounds mostly like X-Statix, but it would be about more well known characters. Doesn't necessarily have to be in continuity either. It would mainly be about everyday activities, seldom would they go to fight. I would put in inserts or some standalone issues about human residents of Salem Center, reacting to the presence of the X-Men. We have rarely seen any interaction with the locals -other than the occasional café visits and shopping tours-, especially lately. It would be funny to see the outrage after the 10th destruction of Xavier school or JGS and its surroundings, it presents all kinds of possibilities.
    This could be the wacky title and this could be title as well where the X-Men are just having a fun time in general, playing basketball inbetween saving the world.

Excalibur:
    Lot of you mentioned this as well. My twist would be that this would dominantly be about the Braddock Academy, a British mutant shool. Featuring Psylocke, Colossus, Kitty, Captain Britain, Blink, those of X-Factor who are left out of the new title, Chamber, Banshee. As a side story this title could also present an Asian campus, located in Hong Kong or Madripoor or Tokyo, with Psylocke and Logan visiting occasionally. It would have Karma, Sunfire, Armor, Surge, Dust, Indra and new Asian mutants. Rogue could be also at either one of the schools, I don't know her status in UA, whether she is dead or not. edit: Ariel and one of the Fantomexes could also join the HK team and Legion and Blindfold the Excalibur team.
    Last edited by Toto; 11-18-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

I love the idea of a Doop one-shot to fix time!

However, you left Meggan out of Excalibur
    "Claremazons are made to be punished." - jarrod

Essential reading

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

The Definitive Dazzler or The Ballad of Ali Blaire: A MAX series

Domino Goes To Hell

Shadowcat of The Ebon Wind

The Savage Colossus

Generation X-Force: a bloody bloody mini.

Warpath Forever

Emma Frost: Not a Hero

The Last Vertigo: A Tale of Revenge

Pixie and the Daydreamers: Neon Dreams

Bishop and the StarJammers: New Worlds

The Upstarts Present: Empyrean, Apotheosis of Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSunrise24 View Post
    But does Mr. LeBau have the stamina? I mean we're talking the whole marvel universe here, and Wolvie's already half way done. Gambit's got some catching up to do.
    Gambit could screw a hole into drywall but he's a romantic. Greasy as he may be, he hasn't racked up the STD's that Wolverine has over the years b/c he knows how to keep it in his pants. His gigolo days are well into his past.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 11-18-2013 at 06:11 AM.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Gambit could screw a hole into drywall but he's a romantic. Greasy as he may be, he hasn't racked up the STD's that Wolverine has over the years b/c he knows how to keep it in his pants. His gigolo days are well into his past.
    Something just occurred to me with Gambit.....with the whole kinetic charge boosting his speed and reflexs thing(often forgotten about)....could his charged body be why he hasn't caught anything over the years.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy Marvelite View Post
    Something just occurred to me with Gambit.....with the whole kinetic charge boosting his speed and reflexs thing(often forgotten about)....could his charged body be why he hasn't caught anything over the years.
    The sum focus of his totality was making his body impervious to Rogue's death pussy. I think he has it under control.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
    I swear there is still an Anka-drawn book with Armor in its cast to be announced by this month's end! That speculative Storm book. I can see a Legacy and/or Astonishing relaunch, and yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    See, I was trying to figure out if Armor's gonna be guest-starring in Anka's arc on Wood's X-Men, or if this is a totally different title. I'm hoping for the latter, but I'd be okay with the former.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
    He kept hinting that she'd be hooking up with a much older man and all that stuff, but I just don't know amymore.
    Kris Anka recently proposed an open question on his tumblr regarding fan's preferences should the Young Avengers title continue/evolve, post Gillen/Mckelvie.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if Kris Anka were doing art duties on a Marvel-Youth based title?? Armor IS appearing in YA12 this Wednesday!

I would love to see he and James Asmus helm such a title!
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbrownisonfiyah View Post
    In the spirit of diversity -- Kitty pryde - x-mensch . Kitty goes around saving Jewish mutants all around the world, using the most cliched Yiddish words in text. Written by bendis .
    yes, please!

The sum focus of his totality was making his body impervious to Rogue's death pussy. I think he has it under control.
    oh, let there be a new title called Rogue: The Death puss

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    I love the idea of a Doop one-shot to fix time!

However, you left Meggan out of Excalibur
    You are right, Meggan should be there too.

Also Longshot and Darwin, I think you left them off the list of mutants not being used.

What is certain to come out in 2014, for now:
    X-men
    Amazing
    Uncanny
    All new
    Wolverine
    X-force
    X-factor

I dont count deadpool as an x-men book and we all know Savage Wolverine isn't going to make it past march. And I won't count A+X and Uncanny Avengers, since those are a bit more Avengers books. That leaves us with 7 books for now, confirmed. That is actually not that many. I think there will be 3 maybe even 4 additions to this line up. Definitely there still has to be a book about the Jean grey school, there will still be a legacy book about someone form the x-men. That leaves one or two slots open for basically anything. New mutants? New x-men? another x-men solo book? Excalibur? or maybe something completely new? I am hoping for a new mutants/new x-men book and something completely new. Like a team of x-men casts off like warpath and frenzy and boom boom going on a crazy adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Generation JGS4HL
    Uncanny Excalibur
    Lockheed: Agent of SWORD
    Definitely Uncanny Excalibur.

I suspect that Humphries and Hopeless are going to get new X-Books to replace the canceled X-Forces. I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel editorial was just sadistic enough to put Hopeless on an X-Kids book. I can't imagine what the line-up would be missing that Humphries could be put on, though. An X-Men Legacy relaunch, maybe?

Hopefully Kieron Gillen comes back.

The Definitive Dazzler or The Ballad of Ali Blaire: A MAX series

Domino Hard Luck

The Savage Colossus

Generation X-Force: a bloody bloody mini.

Warpath Forever

Emma Frost: Not a Hero

The Last Vertigo: A Tale of Revenge

Pixie and the Daydreamers: Neon Dreams

I can get behind this. I can smell Emma Frost: Not A Hero. Wait... that's my mother's pie almost finish
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

An ongoing solo for Ororo Munroe aka Storm

An ongoing solo for Rogue

and an ongoing solo for Shogo.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!