Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Mild-Mannered Reporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28,928

    Default Dr. Light's Villainy Interrupts a Bro-cation on "Teen Titans Go!"

    Only the villainy of Dr. Light could stand in the way of Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy's bro-cation on the next episode of "Teen Titans Go!"


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    New Member Jef UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Only the villainy of Dr. Light could stand in the way of Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy's bro-cation on the next episode of "Teen Titans Go!"


    Full article here.
    Does he rape them all? Or just that sex-starved alien, Starfire?

  3. #3
    Junior Member jloder24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Cartoon Network can go f themselves for taking off the Batman show, but leaving on this crap TT show. Grrr.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jloder24 View Post
    Cartoon Network can go f themselves for taking off the Batman show, but leaving on this crap TT show. Grrr.
    Not like you've had 5 different Batman shows the last 10 years.

  5. #5
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Not like you've had 5 different Batman shows the last 10 years.
    Three shows actually.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  6. #6
    Junior Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Avengers Mansion
    Posts
    498

    Default

    was this before or after he rapes Sue Dibny?
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

    Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •