Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: The Twilight Zone, #1

Trevor Richmond is a Wall Street investor who embezzled millions and is about to tank the economy. Again. Desperate to avoid the consequences for his actions, he goes to Expedited Services, Inc., which offers to help him disappear and enjoy a life of leisure in a new life. But what exactly is this new life, how much is freedom worth, and what happens to the old life when someone else shows up to claim it? This is the first installment of three interlocking stories that will push the boundaries of The Twilight Zone into new and uncharted territory, a journey that will travel into the past and the future, into murder and revenge and the sunrise of nuclear Armageddon. From J. Michael Straczynski, Hugo-winning creator of Babylon 5, writer for Thor and Changeling and World War Z as well as the 1988 Twilight Zone.

Full article here.

Art is kind of meh, but story sounds interesting enough. I'll at least give it through the first 3 issues.

Yeah, I love The Twilight Zone. I doubt anything will ever top or match Serling's original series but I'll definitely try this book out. It's a bit of shame that it's in colour rather than black-and-white ... but I'm still overjoyed that there's a Twilight Zone comic book on the market again (it's been a long time since last we had one)

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Art is as bland as bland can be and JMS will most likely only finish 3 issues. Pass.

I dunno. I personally think the artwork looks okay ... but that's me

I love the Twilight Zone so I'll definitely give it a try even though JMS isn't my favorite writer by far.