Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Williams Drafts RM Guera for "Judge Dredd: The Man Comes Around"

Rob Williams teams with "Scalped" artist RM Guera on "Judge Dredd: The Man Comes Around" and he tells CBR about the story and how the pairing happened.

Full article here.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

They sure put out a lot of Dredd stories. Of course, I buy as many as I can.
    4/9: Iron Fist, Flash Gordon, Doop, Magnus, Superboy, Shutter, Judge Dredd, Ghost Rider, Secret Avengers, X-Factor

Guera? Yesss.
    BB

I am waiting to see the first paces of Guera in the Dredd's boots!!!! Perps will be highly targeted, for sure!!
    After all, The Law Is The Law, and Judge Dredd Is The Law.

Attention, CBR readers. You are required to buy 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine. Choose your format edition: glorious paper or hi-tek digital. Any trespassers will be sentenced to a death penalty with immediate execution. A fee of 10 Creds will be required for the Resyk services. Please, CBR readers, to register ASAP your copies to the guards at your block main gates. Thank you for your attention.

Now... Move!! Perps!!!! By Grud!!!
    2000 AD of course!!!
    All Hail The Mighty Tharg

Quote Originally Posted by fredmanson View Post
    Attention, CBR readers. You are required to buy 2000AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine. Choose your format edition: glorious paper or hi-tek digital. Any trespassers will be sentenced to a death penalty with immediate execution.
    How about ten years in the cubes, that seems appropriate.

Looking forward to this story, and of course the upcoming Judge Death story etc, good times.
    DROKK IT!!