Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Fatale, #18

"Fatale" #18 continues its exploration of Seattle's music scene in the mid-'90s, and even as Jo/Jane continues to wreak havoc on the band, Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips still have some surprises up their sleeves.

Full review here.

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

While I enjoyed the book and the story in general, I am really ready for Jo to get up to the present day. As I watch her unwittingly bringing blood, jealousy and despair to a grunge band, I kind of am getting to the point of "someone just kill her." While I know that won't happen, at least until we bet current to where the story starts, Jo, because of her amnesia and swath of destruction, is a pretty unlikable character. I can see why she has shut herself up from the world currently. I am really itching to get the story of the curse.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls

Yep, revelations about the nature of the curse are very much needed.

Despite the slow burn, Fatale remains one of the best books on the stands.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor