Default Superman Quesions? Just ASK EDDIE

Rehire Grant Morrison for Superman.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.
    Keep Scott Lobdell in Superverse forever.
    5.7 Million Likes. Please contribute for more: https://www.facebook.com/superman

It may seem that Eddie is saying Clark was never Superboy but that was probably due to the question asked. It can still be revealed taht he was Superboy in a later story.

At least it seems there is a chance we will see more of Lois even after the special.

I liked this answer:

Eddie, what are your aims and goals for the Superman books looking ahead?

Eddie: Tired of all this talk about Batman and even that Green Lantern guy getting the spotlight.

Time for the Last Son of Krypton to get his due, so stick around we just got done with the 75th Year, but I'm looking for a bright and really exciting New year in 2014 for Mr. Clark Kent!
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.
    5.7 Million Likes. Please contribute for more: https://www.facebook.com/superman

Virginia, United States Of 'Merica, bitches!!!

Connor85 asks:
    Any chance of seeing classic Superman supporting characters like Emil Hamilton, Dan Turpin, Bibbo Bibbowski, etc make a return to Metropolis? I gotta tell ya, Superman's cast feels a bit dry with a bunch of no name newbies running around right now. Would be nice for Metropolis to once again feel like a lived-in storied place.

Eddie: We are definitly looking at the cast and seeing what important part they can have. Lana is back in ACTION, and what part she will ultimately playing is gonna be unique to their relationship. As for the people you mention, there has been talk of one them coming back soon.
    Knowing Eddie wasn't too fond of Emil Hamilton ( he was the one who turned him into a villain TWICE and shuffled him off to comic limbo) and Dan Turpin is unlikely to be around with his partner Maggie Sawyer now firmly in the Batman universe, and the fact we already saw the Ace O' Clubs in SUPERMAN/WW #1, my money is on Bibbo.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Knowing Eddie wasn't too fond of Emil Hamilton ( he was the one who turned him into a villain TWICE and shuffled him off to comic limbo) and Dan Turpin is unlikely to be around with his partner Maggie Sawyer now firmly in the Batman universe, and the fact we already saw the Ace O' Clubs in SUPERMAN/WW #1, my money is on Bibbo.
    I think so too. But it would be cool seeing the others too.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.

I'm all in for Bibbo's comeback but I was thinking of Emil Hamilton as well. His name did come up in Batman/Superman #5 after all.

Bibbo was always a fun character so that would be good, but I would also like Emil Hamilton to return as well.He was such an important part of the whole Death of Superman saga and I loved his arc in Greg Rucka's story line in 2006 as he became Ruin.

Thanks for the link!

Q: With Superman's 75th anniversary and DC's plans to mark this occasion, I wanted to also note that it is also Lois Lane's 75 year anniversary. A character that means, has meant and continues to mean a lot to many women over the ages, myself included. I was wondering if there are any specific plans to celebrate her 75th anniversary? Anything that Lois Lane fans can look forward to that respects her integrity and acknowledges her importance in the Superman books?

Eddie: Yes, I can only tease for now, but we are planning something for Lois that will give us more insight into Ms. Lane and her family with some shocking surprises.
    Woohoo!! Sounds great!!!
    "You know Lois...we could go back to the farm and take a walk. I could give you Clark Kent's tour of the galaxy." - Clark Kent, SV S09e10.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for the link!

Woohoo!! Sounds great!!!
    I just realized that the QnA must have been done a while back and anyway the full solicitation is not out yet. So, he may just have meant the Special, which does deal with Lois' family. :(

Though, I hope there is more. Lois ongoing would rock.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.

Q: Isn't Superman awesome?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Q: Isn't Superman awesome?
    A: Super Awesome.
    Give Lois her own BOOKS.