View Poll Results: How evil is Cyclops?

Voters
163. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Too evil

11 6.75%
  • Not evil enough

27 16.56%
  • Just the right amount of evil

36 22.09%
  • Not evil at all (for the boring people)

89 54.60%
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
    Humans, after all. People Of The Earth's Avatar

He allowed all the other inmates to escape as well, got a man mutilated and disfigured, and virtually ordered the execution of his attackers.
    That just lengthen the list of his misdeeds in the law's eyes.
    *But you boys feel free to work it out your own way*

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    He allowed all the other inmates to escape as well, got a man mutilated and disfigured, and virtually ordered the execution of his attackers.
    You act like he did that on accident. Like I said, the plan went off without a hitch.

Cry me a river for that warden, lmao.

All part of the plan. What's the issue here?
    "As if a man in a wheelchair wasn't enough, now I'm targeting old women." - Scott Summers, A+X #11

Her punished a sadistic crrimal who had legal protection, Sent a couple per-mediated murderers to hell for commuting a hate crime. Sounds like a good mornings work to me. good guys beating up villians is pretty much the point of these stories and that is all he did.Do you get this upset when Cap hits villians with his SHIELD or Wolverine guts them?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    You act like he did that on accident. Like I said, the plan went off without a hitch.

Cry me a river for that warden, lmao.
    I wonder how many more charges have been added to Summers since the moment he broke out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    All part of the plan. What's the issue here?
    Merely highlighting some facts, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Her punished a sadistic crrimal who had legal protection, Sent a couple per-mediated murderers to hell for commuting a hate crime. Sounds like a good mornings work to me. good guys beating up villians is pretty much the point of these stories and that is all he did.Do you get this upset when Cap hits villians with his SHIELD or Wolverine guts them?
    You are the first one complaining about Cap' authorizing Black Widow and Moon Knight to torture two men in order to obtain vital informations possibly preventing a doomsday-scenario in Secret Avengers - but somehow when Summers authorize the mutilation and the torture by demons of four men for pure personal revenge, it suddenly is "a good morning work" ?
    Isn't that textbook hypocrisy ?
    Either you condemn torture, or you don't, as it is you are completely biased in regard of your anterior position on this particular matter.
    If Cap' was a scumbag then, by your standard, Summers is no better for sanctionning this.
    Be coherent with yourself.

I wonder how many more charges have been added to Summers since the moment he broke out of jail.

Merely highlighting some facts, nothing more.

You are the first one complaining about Cap' authorizing Black Widow and Moon Knight to torture two men in order to obtain vital informations possibly preventing a doomsday-scenario in Secret Avengers - but somehow when Summers authorize the mutilation and the torture by demons of four men for pure personal revenge, it suddenly is "a good morning work" ?
    Isn't that textbook hypocrisy ?
    Either you condemn torture, or you don't, as it is you are completely biased in regard of your anterior position on this particular matter.
    If Cap' was a scumbag then, by your standard, Summers is no better for sanctionning this.
    Be coherent with yourself.
    Who cares how many charges he has against him? You think he's going to stand trial anytime soon? It literally has zero relevance to anything.

Anyway, back to what we were originally talking about: You haven't yet made your case that Cyclops breaking out of jail was "rash and stupid."

Who cares how many charges he has against him? You think he's going to stand trial anytime soon? It literally has zero relevance to anything.
    Charges aren't relevant ?
    So why is he currently a wanted fugitive, if charges have "zero relevance"?

Anyway, back to what we were originally talking about: You haven't yet made your case that Cyclops breaking out of jail was "rash and stupid."
    It was rash and stupid - that was the whole point of Logan visiting Summers hours before, to tell him basically "don't do something rash and stupid, whatever it is !"