Default G.L. a threat now?

So are the Lanterns a threat to exsistance now? If this news leaks out to the various J.L. teams would they act? Should they try to put an end to the diffrent corps? What the hell!!!

No. Kyle and the Guardians will figure out a solution. He's already replenished the well once, and nothing the corps have done even touches on the levels of abuse that Relic witnessed in his dead universe (wherein they lived in light cities and such).

I don't see that there's any sort of threat there.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Nope.

Kyle gave the universe a second chance (as far as the lanterns are concerned, Kyle is dead. He did survive, and only the guardians know that; they are planning to give him a special mission). Anyways, some of the Green lanterns aren't willing to take the chance. I have seen the preview for GL #25 - They discuss what they should do. Hal, as the leader of GLC, decides to convince other lanterns to give up their rings. I am not sure how he is planning to do that.

As of now, Blue Lantern Corps is dead. The only survivor (as far as we know) is Saint Walker.

But , basically the idea is if this light is used period. The fate of all exsistance could be decided. Sounds bad. Makes you wonder how long this will be in play before they(writers) decide its all b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    I have seen the preview for GL #25 - They discuss what they should do.
    Just making sure you're aware that Green Lantern 25 has been released and many people have read the entire issue?

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    But , basically the idea is if this light is used period. The fate of all exsistance could be decided. Sounds bad.
    At this point only the Lanterns are aware of it, and they're also aware that Kyle re-filled it, and that it had previously lasted for billions of years. There's no imminent threat at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroSikTh View Post
    Just making sure you're aware that Green Lantern 25 has been released and many people have read the entire issue?
    Yup..I have it; haven't read it though. I was assuming that deadboy80 didn't read it :)