Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    one hundred ways to die Centipede Damascus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terri100 View Post
    really? the bugged out innocent blue eyes? Check out the Pantene ads Zooey does in print, it looks like they copied her exactly on some panels in a few of the comics. But whatevah, like I said, only my opinion.

...I'm not seeing it.

the other artist, forget his name. That's a cute picture you found, there's another one that's a different pose that looks like he copied it

Hawkeye is an awesome title I would highly recommend. I didn't know anything about Kate Bishop prior to picking up Hawkeye but I didn't need to know anything ahead of time either. Great artwork and great story.

It's a fun comic. It really plays with the language of the medium. It's not the greatest work of literature in the 21st century, but it has it's own personality. Kate is portrayed rather engagingly.

nah she's ok but it looks like they are trying to make the Bishop girl look like her and act like her. The book just seems really geared to young adults. JUST MY OPINION!
    I stopped watching the show, but a comic based on The New Girl or the Adventures of Zooey wouldn't be a terrible idea...

nah she's ok but it looks like they are trying to make the Bishop girl look like her and act like her. The book just seems really geared to young adults.
    As opposed to the middle aged bachelors living in their parents basement, I take it....

Whether Kate looks like Zooey or not does not effect the quality of the book or say what the target audience is. I will say the book falls into a hipster/indie audience but that's mostly just because it's non traditional.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Wee!!! Kate!
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"