Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    On Vacation

This issue doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of transition. This is clearly the last chapter of the previous arc.

On Vacation

Anyone who is just starting out with Cataclysm with Spider-Man is just going to be confused about the Power Pack sub-plot.

spoilers:
    This was a decent issue, but had little to do with Cataclysm. When this event was first announced I was very concerned about what exactly they were going to fill 15 issues with when once Galactus lands on Earth there would be little to actually do except fight him and have lots of explosions... Well, 2 issues in and we see that literally nothing happened. The first issue of Cataclysm showed Galacus arriving blowing stuff up and this issue takes place before it and ends with Galacus showing up in the distance. If X-Men #1 and Ultimates #1 follow suit then that's 4 out of 15 issues of nothing happening. Not only that, but we had an entire mini-series dedicated to Galacus making his way to Earth, so if you could those then we are 6 issues in and all that has happened from the main event thus far is Galacus causing some chaos in New York. Where's the meat and potatoes? The main course? I have a feeling at this point it will be a few issues before anything of significance happens and even then it'll just be more fighting Galacus.
    end of spoilers
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

I found it interesting to see how the characters get involved in the main event and how S.H.I.E.L.D will use any and all help it could get over this new threat to their world.

Aspiring Spider-Man StepsOntheMoon's Avatar

This was a very good issue - it helps not to think of it as a main part of the event, but a continuation of Ultimate Comics Spider-man and a loose tie-in to Cataclysm. I'm actually very pleased with how it went.