Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Rudy on "Marvel Knights: Spider-Man," Peter Parker & Horrific Monsters

Artist Marco Rudy explains how working with Matt Kindt on "Marvel Knights: Spider-Man" is the most creatively free experience of his career.

Full article here.

I didn't know it is out of continuity. I'm reading it and I'm enjoying, but I don't know what to expect at the end, certainly, jeje.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian-Spi View Post
    I didn't know it is out of continuity. I'm reading it and I'm enjoying, but I don't know what to expect at the end, certainly, jeje.
    Yup , that's what I like from mini series like this . Marco Rudy's art is perfection to me , would be awesome to see him in "indies-style comics" like Hawkeye

Quote Originally Posted by Christian-Spi View Post
    Ah, well that explains why they have the Shocker with electrical blasts that don't mix well with Hydro-Man. Since it's not supposed to tie in to continuity, they don't have to know anything about the villains.