Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "See Something, Say Something" For New "Inhumanity" Teaser

Marvel's second Juan Doe-illustrated "Inhumanity" teaser advises onlookers, "See Something, Say Something."

Full article here.

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

It's 2014. Do you know what your kids are?

Human. Human. Human. Inhuman.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

I don't really mind Marvel doing this. It's a smart move, but come on, they could at least try to pretend that it's not the same thing as mutants.
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

so basically, i shouldn't spend money on x-titles. because Marvel has clearly given up on mutants.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

I don't like the feeling that Marvel's undermining both mutants and Inhumans by doing this, and what's worse is they're going to continue the mistreatment of minority groups, rapidly growing ones at that and the heroes will do bupkis to stop it.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Utopian Resident

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    I don't like the feeling that Marvel's undermining both mutants and Inhumans by doing this, and what's worse is they're going to continue the mistreatment of minority groups, rapidly growing ones at that and the heroes will do bupkis to stop it.
    Its the reflection of our society our world... minorities gets continuously mistreated everyday even here in the US. And does any of our real life "heroes" do anything about it? ummm NO.

Quote Originally Posted by freshoreste View Post
    Its the reflection of our society our world... minorities gets continuously mistreated everyday even here in the US. And does any of our real life "heroes" do anything about it? ummm NO.
    My problem is this. How can one tell the difference between someone like Spider-man and a mutant like Ricochet? Or better yet, how is the Thing more acceptable than Rockslide or the Human Torch over Magma?

Beyond that, these are fictional stories. I want to see these characters strive to be better than us. Why is it that no non-mutant character seems to stand up for mutant rights? Reed Richards of all people has a mutant for a son.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 11-05-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    so basically, i shouldn't spend money on x-titles. because Marvel has clearly given up on mutants.
    lol I'm way ahead of the curve going on 5 some years now

Isn't this the NYC safety motto? I see it plastered on the Subway all the time.

"If you see something, say something."

Mutants gave up on Mutants
    Buy The Punisher

I am actually really looking forward to Inhuman and Inhumanity, and I don't really mind if its all just to make an inhumans movie. I would love to see that, as said especially the whole terrigen mists spread over the world. This would all be really cool to see in Agents of SHIELD, dealing with the inhumans in this world. It would be awesome.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Mutants gave up on Mutants
    i'd believe that if i wasn't aware of Quesada gutting the titles; to focus all of the energy on Avengers (making it the focal point of the marvel universe). that makes it a conspiracy. and it's not like we're talking about D-list characters. Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and even Nightcrawler are all money-makers. i don't like seeing money makers flushed.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Hooked on a Feeling

Quote Originally Posted by freshoreste View Post
    I don't really see how minorities are treated poorly in the US. Fifty years ago I'd say definitely, but now???

I wold much rather go about stopping the police from raping men and women than try to convince your old grandmother the Irish weren't Jewish.

Actually, right now, the biggest problem right now is assuming there aren't any problems. I've seen people say actually say misandry or racism against whites does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by SpycrabKiller View Post
    I don't really see how minorities are treated poorly in the US. Fifty years ago I'd say definitely, but now???

I wold much rather go about stopping the police from raping men and women than try to convince your old grandmother the Irish weren't Jewish.

Actually, right now, the biggest problem right now is assuming there aren't any problems. I've seen people say actually say misandry or racism against whites does not exist.
    Funny post

i'd believe that if i wasn't aware of Quesada gutting the titles; to focus all of the energy on Avengers (making it the focal point of the marvel universe). that makes it a conspiracy. and it's not like we're talking about D-list characters. Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and even Nightcrawler are all money-makers. i don't like seeing money makers flushed.
    Inhumans only have one book while there are several X books, X-fans need to stop being paranoid
    Buy The Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Funny post

Inhumans only have one book while there are several X books, X-fans need to stop being paranoid
    Inhumhans and they're one book is totally going to undermine the decades of Xmen stories and and the 6-8 Xbooks currently on the market.