Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Charismagic, #6

Be prepared because everything you thought you knew about magic is about to vanish! The wizard Kon faces his greatest challenge, as he must make amends for the past by battling the combined might of Orlana, Serké and Samsun, with only the witch Dura by his side. Meanwhile, in the Golden Hall, Hank, Sudana and Sparkles must make a devastating choice-to either fight their friends Alle and Hector, or allow the Realm to be overtaken by their dark magic. And the fight for Earth worsens, as battle lines are further drawn by the most unexpected source, and the fate of the very planet will lay in the balance!

Full article here.

I find this mini series to be pretty decent. They story is easy to follow and the art is good. A few twists here and there but not at all confusing.

I seem to enjoy most books put out by Aspen Comics.

I read the first issue and thought I'd look at issue #2 on the shelf to decide on it. Next thing I know the next issue I see is #4 so I'm thinking my LCS either underordered or the people who got #2-3 dropped it, ergo #4 was on the shelf that day by the time I got to the store. May look at the TPB for it down the road.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

That's frustrating. At my LCS there never seems to be too many copies on the shelf. I think they might just order enough to cover the pull lists, like mine, and maybe 1 or 2 extra if that.