Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default FIRESTAR & the X-MEN

Is everyone excited here to see Firestar join the X-Men?? This way she will finally get used on a decent team, I just wonder how long she will stick around for or if she'll leave if there is another New Warriors book. Do you think the Avengers would ever invite her back. I hope thier will be new deveopments for her character and powers ( Id like to see her develop actual cosmic-fire powers, instead of just microwavable heatwaves) maybe even a budding relationship between her and Iceman (a nod to the cartoon series)... anyway what are your thoughts...would anyone like to see Justice join as well or maybe he would be better off with the Avengers or the Guardians in the future
    Last edited by Leogam; 11-01-2013 at 07:57 PM.

I'm just glad to see her do SOMETHING interesting, it's been awhile.

Its actually kind of ironic that she is finally joining the X-Men right when they are relaunching New Warriors.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Unlife, uncreation AriesWarlock's Avatar

Yeah, I definitely want to see what makes her work with the X-men. Maybe she finally got some of that mutant hate her way????

Quote Originally Posted by Leogam View Post
    Is everyone excited here to see Firestar join the X-Men?? This way she will finally get used on a decent team, I just wonder how long she will stick around for or if she'll leave if there is another New Warriors book. Do you think the Avengers would ever invite her back. I hope thier will be new deveopments for her character and powers ( Id like to see her develop actual cosmic-fire powers, instead of just microwavable heatwaves) maybe even a budding relationship between her and Iceman (a nod to the cartoon series)... anyway what are your thoughts...would anyone like to see Justice join as well or maybe he would be better off with the Avengers or the Guardians in the future
    There are mutants that should never join in the X-Men. Firestar and Justice are among them.

And just to remember: Firestar, go to Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Its actually kind of ironic that she is finally joining the X-Men right when they are relaunching New Warriors.
    Yes, damn Aaron.
    By Faltine and Ikonn and Dark Valtorr -- By Seraphim, Denak, and Raggadorr -- By Dormammu, Watoomb, and Cyttorak!

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AriesWarlock View Post
    Yeah, I definitely want to see what makes her work with the X-men. Maybe she finally got some of that mutant hate her way????
    I think they call her in to hire her. Though I'm kinda curious what made them call her of all mutants they could hire. Guess they kept her resume on file after Kitty refused to hire her since she was interested in Bobby.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

I remember her joining the avengers and liked the character.

I just hope we don't have a repeat of the her powers are killing her thing that has been following the character around for ages now.

I also hope Justice stays away for a good long while. Because he is no longer important to her story....(though wasn't there hints she had something going with Gravity).

Remember, this is the character that had to have a cancer scare attached to her bio as some sort of hamhanded attempt at faux pathos. Fuck that. And now we're rewarding the character with MORE exposure? Get real.

Wow, just wow. The level of fail in that post is staggering.

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

I'd have preferred that Aaron ruined Magma instead.

I'm interested in seeing where Aaron goes with her.

She's going to be Iceman's new girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    She's going to be Iceman's new girlfriend.
    I thought he is a gay...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominion View Post
    I thought he is a gay...
    Save it. 10char

I would be, but I'm not a fan of Aaron so I'll be skipping it. Nightcrawler too, so doubly sad. At least she's getting panel time, and Kurt's back. Small victories. Here comes Banshee maybe in that awful Remender book.
    A Fool for the Foom