Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Afterlife with Archie, #2

Jughead was the first to fall and rise again as the undead, but he won't be the last as his appetite for burgers has been replaced by human flesh-and no one is safe! Who will make it out of Riverdale alive and who will be the next victim of the zombie contagion? You don't want to miss a second as the horrors continue to multiply in the hit ongoing series Afterlife With Archie. Treat yourself to a First Look this Halloween before the issue hits comic shops exclusively on 11/20!

Full article here.

'THE HELL?!!!!

Incest now?! Cuz that brother-sister scene was too creepy, and about as subtle as Jeph Loeb's Wanda and Pietro.

Guddayum! What is going on at Archie?

Still awesome though. This is looking as brilliant as the first one.
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

this looks sooo good.

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

Holy Crap! That preview turns up the horror meter from the first issue by a factor of 10. This is going to be much darker and wilder than I thought they would allow.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel

This is some insanely dark stuff. This is going to get interesting. o.o

I just bought and read #1 today. Surprisingly good.
    Well... not too surprising because Francavilla is doing it. More surprising because you wouldn't expect Archie and zombies to mix quite this well.

I just wonder how they're going to manage to keep it an ongoing.
    Reading: Batman '66, The Fox, New Crusaders, Kings Watch, Trio/Triple Helix, Afterlife with Archie, Mysterious Strangers, Daredevil and Hawkeye. And soon: Silver Surfer...

My LCS dropped the ball on my first issue, which I ended up paying $10 for and still haven't received. If he screws up with this issue I'm dropping all my pulls and going back to strictly online.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

OK. Everyone needs to read this book. It is wild. I just read this and am blown away even more than I thought I would be. This is one of the best books going.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel