Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

Default SImba (Lion King) Runs the Action Hero Gauntlet

All heroes have body armor, two hunting knives, water bottle, matches, and any standard equipment that doesn't include a projectile style weapon. For instance, Arrow is allowed to have his quiver of arrows, but not the actually bow to unleash them.

The fight takes place in the Pride-lands. Simba doesn't start with his prey scent. Simba's enemy start with the knowledge of his general direction. Starting distance is 1 mile.

1-john mcclain
    2-hit girl
    3-jason bourne
    4-khan
    5-dutch
    6-ipman
    7-bone breaker
    8-arrow
    9-the entire squadron that toke on the aliens from the first movie.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Everything for Big Fire BitVyper's Avatar

Simba's not got much for feats outside of being a lion. Hit Girl is pretty meta IIRC, so she probably kills him.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    without looking back to shore.
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

To take it one step further, his fighting feats are actually kind of sad, given that he gets his butt kicked by a lioness in two of the three actual fights (one being a play-fight) he shows up in on film. He beats Scar, I guess, but Scar has no feats, and is a craven, callow coward to boot.

He probably takes McClain, but he's not landing a shot on Hit Girl, and she'll rip him to pieces.

To be fair, Nala is a total badass and should pretty much have been the protagonist.

Forever
    Wherever

"You killed the lion with an AIRPORT..."

"I ran out of bullets..."

"Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    To be fair, Nala is a total badass and should pretty much have been the protagonist.
    There is that.

Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

You guys are really underestimating Simba. He stronger, more agile, a good deal more durable, and has stamina way beyond any real world lion. He is also smart enough to take advantage of the fact he can smell/stalk his prey. Hitgirl doesn't have any feats of detecting something that can be as stealthy as Simba in his Kingdom.

Simba need only sneak up on her and get in a paw strike. She doesn't have the durability feats to take a direct uncontested hit to the head, and even the body armor won't protect her enough that she'd be in pristine fighting condition after.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

It isn't only Hit Girl he needs to worry about. In fact I'd worry more about Dutch. This nutcase went up against a bloody Predator, and did alright in HTH against it. He's probably stronger than Gaston. With a mile's distance and knowledge of where Simba's coming from, Dutch has options. And he isn't stupid. By the time Simba finds him, it's gonna be a "YES! YES, I'M HEAH!" moment, and the next step he takes he's trapped in a ring of fire being squashed under a booby trap log. OR blown up by an IED which Dutch prepared in advance(he has grenades...)

BUT. If he gets Jesse Ventura as standard equipment...
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    It isn't only Hit Girl he needs to worry about. In fact I'd worry more about Dutch. This nutcase went up against a bloody Predator, and did alright in HTH against it. He's probably stronger than Gaston. With a mile's distance and knowledge of where Simba's coming from, Dutch has options. And he isn't stupid. By the time Simba finds him, it's gonna be a "YES! YES, I'M HEAH!" moment, and the next step he takes he's trapped in a ring of fire being squashed under a booby trap log. OR blown up by an IED which Dutch prepared in advance(he has grenades...)

BUT. If he gets Jesse Ventura as standard equipment...
    Thing is, it's a gauntlet, and he's not making it past Hit Girl, so Dutch is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Thing is, it's a gauntlet, and he's not making it past Hit Girl, so Dutch is irrelevant.
    Actually, you're right. Especially so since the first guy is John Mcclane.

You guys are really underestimating Simba. He stronger, more agile, a good deal more durable, and has stamina way beyond any real world lion.
    What feats does he have?

Forever
    Wherever