Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

[QUOTE=anthony_lynch15;17784162]They haven't actually had to destroy a world themselves yet.

Didn't they detonate that first antimatter bomb on the doorstep of Latveria? Black Panther has that line about remembering who he used to be, then BOOM! And Doom is like "Yo, you guys are packing some serious heat...thanks, now get off my lawn."

Also, regarding Beast, the Illuminati shadiness is often referenced, but what is often overlooked is that little bit at the end of Warren Ellis' Ghost Box storyline where he has Agent Brand pour the Peak's superlaser through the ghost box, completely destroying the entire planet on the other side. It's been hinted that maybe it wasn't totally destroyed, but at the time he didn't know that and willingly made the decision to destroy an entire planet to save his own....he feels so bad, he has to be consoled by Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Scott and Emma were the headmasters at Xavier's School from Reload to Messiah Complex and more students were killed in that short span than the entire rest of the school's history. The bodycount doubles if you count Emma's Mass A too. The buck stops at the top, they directly made the decisions that got so many students killed, it's their responsibility first and foremost.
    Ah, the teachers are absolved because they couldn't be bothered act without Scott's specific instruction. Well, that's one defense.

I will agree with that. It's kindof like how Austen was more exciting than Bendis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Father_Jerusalem View Post
    A root canal is more exciting than Beast.

Watching paint dry is more exciting than Beast.

Hm. I may have just hit on a new idea for a thread.
    Yep..He was always a tough character to make interesting, but in recent time writer had given completely up any hope or desire to develop him(last one was grant morrison, after that almost no one gave the slightest fukk about Beast, amongst Marvel Authors.)
    His new look mutation , being kind of banal looking and boring compared to the previous one, do not help(neither do that Drawers, had never been, nor will ever be, able to AGREE on what is the look of Hank at any given time. Everyone draw him like they damn please, horsefaced, Lion faced, Grinchfaced, Gorilla faced, Blue Wolverine-like,
    Thundercats faced, Wolfman like, Neanderthal like, Furry Sea-monkey like, Lord of the rings ork like, Blue skinned man, no fur, As tall as Wolverine, Taller than colossus...sheeshh..sometimes i want to beat the crap out of Marvel Artist when it come to Beast, consistency is something i would like at least graphically!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    That's his power at work.
    He just blends in to the background, while others take the spotlight and the blame.

Did you guys realise that Beast is even on the Illuminati helping decide the fate of worlds?
    He's almost in every issue but you barely even realise he's there.
    When they finally get found out he'll probably slink away & they Illuminati themselves will forget he was even on the team.
    Well He is still more useful than Namor. Why mr. fishyfish is amongst them, by the way? All the illuminati are supersmart(included black bolt) but Namor? Is he there for what? Douchebaggery quota?

Quote Originally Posted by Drax1981 View Post
    Ah, the teachers are absolved because they couldn't be bothered act without Scott's specific instruction. Well, that's one defense.
    So it's total absolution or completely equal responsibility? Fuck do I h8 these Cycho Binaries.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Scott had WAY more resources at his disposal than Xavier could have ever dreamed of. He is simply a MORON!
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Well He is still more useful than Namor. Why mr. fishyfish is amongst them, by the way? All the illuminati are supersmart(included black bolt) but Namor? Is he there for what? Douchebaggery quota?
    Namor is there to provide the will for what must be done.

Cyclops is the fall guy, even he knew it in the A v X aftermath books. Cap told Logan the same thing, they are the ones being punished, even though the Avengers are as much to blame, even more so, than the Phoenix 5. Namor literally is walking free and working with the illuminati, still one Caps big allies, Beast has done worse things than Cyke ever has, but he is an avenger, so is Wanda, and Logan...Man I remember when the Avengers had a no kill rule at all. Half the Avengers today couldn't even walk in the door. It used to be an honor to be an Avenger, now it is...just meh.

So it's total absolution or completely equal responsibility? Fuck do I h8 these Cycho Binaries.
    If you h8 binary thinking so much, why do you constantly indulge in it? You're the one pushing the idea that the staff are totally clean of any responsibility for those deaths.