Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure, #1

[a href="/?page=article&id=48357"]Check out CBR's "Legenderry" interview with Bill WIllingham here![/a]

We start in the Big City, protected by Vampirella and the Green Hornet. A scarlet clad woman of mystery rushes into a bar, pursued by a team of assassins. The terror that breaks loose there and then will eventually lead (in the issues that follow) to The Phantom's Jungle, Flash Gordon's space age town of Landing, battles in the sky with Captain Victory, and so much more, until finally, we arrive in the Monstrous Lands, protected by... well, nobody.

Full article here.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

This definitely looks to fit my kind of taste. I will get the first issue and check this out come January.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Too much clothing!

Awesome!!!

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

I'm wondering if there is just an industry synergy out there, or if with the news of this mini DC Comics chose to do those Steampunk covers come February as a reaction.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

I doubt this had any bearing on Dc's decision. The february covers where announced shortly after this mini was. It takes months of planning before these kind of things are decided and announced. Seems like a happy coincidence to me. I'm on board for both though, sounds like fun! And where's Lady Mechanica for Christ's sake?
    SUPER CRAZY ANIMAL HAND! is coming... now with MIKE ALLRED cover!

follow me on twitter @janthonyh

The art looks great. Might pick this up.
    "The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door."